JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With that story though, from "Down Under" I think, it sounded like the vegan gal was way outta' line. When you see the vid, you can see that her neighbors BBQ was right up against the fence, and their back yards are about the size of my living room in this 1000 sq' home of mine. And smoldering about 10'-12' from her back door. If I had a neighbor that close that had the Q fired up smoking anything, every day, I'd be sick of it to.

It's a, beautiful day in the neighborhood. A beautiful day for a neighbor... would she F' off? Could she just F' off?

Yeah, we've been plagued over the years with neighbors. It's always something.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lol, I'm still trying to figure out how the hell vegans received the moral high ground.

I witnessed a similar incident at work a while back. A coworker who raises livestock recently slaughtered a heifer. He offered to give some steaks and ground beef to the company for an bbq event. Some crazy vegan lady got all offended because of it. Thankfully the boss man stepped in and told the lady to STFU and respect the fact that the coworker was trying to be nice by offering to help. Then he asked the crazy vegan if she would be willing to offer anything to the event, when she said no in defiance, he said that was pretty offensive to him. I almost spit my coffee out that morning during the meeting.

What we really need to do is start telling these people off. Their is nothing wrong with eating meats for a protein source. There is nothing wrong with our food systems.

What vegans don't understand is that the delicate nature of our high tech privileged society allows their nonsense. Besides, ever met a true vegan? Probably not, as they usually keep to themselves, don't eat processed "vegan" imitation foods like vegan bacon or vegan hamburger. They eat vegetables and fruit, minimally processed. Fake SJW "vegans" are laughable.

Lol, I'm still trying to figure out how the hell vegans received the moral high ground.

I witnessed a similar incident at work a while back. A coworker who raises livestock recently slaughtered a heifer. He offered to give some steaks and ground beef to the company for an bbq event. Some crazy vegan lady got all offended because of it. Thankfully the boss man stepped in and told the lady to STFU and respect the fact that the coworker was trying to be nice by offering to help. Then he asked the crazy vegan if she would be willing to offer anything to the event, when she said no in defiance, he said that was pretty offensive to him. I almost spit my coffee out that morning during the meeting.

What we really need to do is start telling these people off. Their is nothing wrong with eating meats for a protein source. There is nothing wrong with our food systems.

What vegans don't understand is that the delicate nature of our high tech privileged society allows their nonsense. Besides, ever met a true vegan? Probably not, as they usually keep to themselves, don't eat processed "vegan" imitation foods like vegan bacon or vegan hamburger. They eat vegetables and fruit, minimally processed. Fake SJW "vegans" are laughable.

I know a gal, beautiful gal. You'd never know she was 74. I've known her for maybe 18 years? She turned vegan 6 or so years ago. She's not the kind we're talking about though. She went vegan thinking she could take care of her cholesterol problem. It might of helped some, but she still needed the meds. She's really physically active. She could work me under the table and she's got ten years on me. So she's not one of "Them". But damn, she's got cases of things like canned green beans on the shelf. Canned mushrooms (which are all from India now). And I'm not sure she eats kale. I gave her some kale salad, with the recipe? But doubt she takes time to prepare it. Has no desire to grow ANY vegetables of her own. That's what I don't get about a lot of these healthy nut/vegan/vegetarian types. They don't seem to have any desire to produce their own food! o_O

I don't have a problem with people that have a philsophical objection to eating animals. They just need to not preach to the rest of us. Live and let live.

What I do wonder about in the vegan world is... why is it ok to assassinate carrots and such? Are they not also living things???

Last Edited:
I know a gal, beautiful gal. You'd never know she was 74. I've known her for maybe 18 years? She turned vegan 6 or so years ago. She's not the kind we're talking about though. She went vegan thinking she could take care of her cholesterol problem. It might of helped some, but she still needed the meds. She's really physically active. She could work me under the table and she's got ten years on me. So she's not one of "Them". But damn, she's got cases of things like canned green beans on the shelf. Canned mushrooms (which are all from India now). And I'm not sure she eats kale. I gave her some kale salad, with the recipe? But doubt she takes time to prepare it. Has no desire to grow ANY vegetables of her own. That's what I don't get about a lot of these healthy nut/vegan/vegetarian types. They don't seem to have any desire to produce their own food! o_O

Salt... waaaaay too much salt in all canned/prepared foods to be healthy!!!

Well considering vegetables are grown the same as livestock. IE they are grown to be big and beautiful, not healthy or nutritious. I find it humorous that those leaning towards plant based diets think it's going to be different if we all switch to vegetables. To sustain the current populations, vegetables will have to be grown unnaturally and similarly to how we are raising livestock. Chickens have a 4-6 cycle. Tomatoes grown in California are tasteless and huge and beautiful. Cross bred for color and size. They also are bred to fully mature in about 2 months. That time is continuously being shortened, just like we did to chicken. Lol. Different food, same practices. Nothing's changed.

Plants just wanna have fu-un, oh plants, just wanna have fun...until they spot a vegan, then it's Katy, bar the door!

Oh Mr. Carrot, run, run, oh yeah, you can't...bye bye, sob, Mr. Carrot and Mrs. Potato Head...bye, we love you...!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top