JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1702577248586.png

Likely some AI tool. I'm grateful they didn't use one of the undress apps instead.

I think this weekend I will fire up the tube amp and listen me some Led Zeppelin.

Which will not include Whole Lotta Love, which I utterly despise.

Too funny...really needed a laugh today thanks for posting.
Led Zeppelin is my favorite band...and I really like Robert Plant's ( And Jimmy Page's ) solo works as well.
Andy

I think this weekend I will fire up the tube amp and listen me some Led Zeppelin.

Which will not include Whole Lotta Love, which I utterly despise.
Check out the Professor of Rock to get more context and the back stories on Led Zeppelin (or anyone else). To me it's a lot more interesting when you find out where the lyrics came from, why singers get changed up and basically what drove things. Here are his Led Zeppelin videos.

@monkeybutler What amp are you running and what speakers? Anybody still doing vinyl?

Check out the Professor of Rock to get more context and the back stories on Led Zeppelin (or anyone else). To me it's a lot more interesting when you find out where the lyrics came from, why singers get changed up and basically what drove things. Here are his Led Zeppelin videos.

@monkeybutler What amp are you running and what speakers? Anybody still doing vinyl?
Somewhere I have some Zep demo recordings. Drums are super raw, kinda awesome.

I do Tidal (high bit rate, master recordings a lot of the time) to a Bluetooth receiver (also high bitrate) into a stereo tube amp made by a tiny company no one has heard of with 2 KT88 tubes on each side. That drives a pair of KEF LS50s. System sounds very good, and goes louder than I can tolerate.

Somewhere I have some Zep demo recordings. Drums are super raw, kinda awesome.

I do Tidal (high bit rate, master recordings a lot of the time) to a Bluetooth receiver (also high bitrate) into a stereo tube amp made by a tiny company no one has heard of with 2 KT88 tubes on each side. That drives a pair of KEF LS50s. System sounds very good, and goes louder than I can tolerate.
Sounds like a worthy setup! Mine is a mix of old and new as well. I also stream, but from an internal NAS, though still keep some turntables and an open reel around just because they bring back memories and look cool.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews