JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meh, I'd just tell her I was offended by the smell of her sweat, especially from "down there", when she was running past my house.

I really think when they say the smell is "bad" that what it really is happening is they can't stand the temptation. They go home with that smell in their nose and look at that plate of grass and LONG for a steak :s0140:

Or some liver with a nice Chianti and Fava beans...

My middle brother has always been a bit "special". Somehow, his Parkinson's doc convinced him that going vegan would help his condition. Wha???? What can I say, he's a Bernie Bro. :oops::oops::oops:

But fortunately for him, they're not total vegan, they get to have a blow it meal once in awhile. I don't get how anybody can eat that stuff!! Everything I've tried tastes like cardboard, and a recent expose shows immense amounts of salt in an attempt to make it palatable. In addition to such wonderful things as propolyne glycol, cellulose, and other impurities. Vegan is fine but the packaged stuff is no better than dog food.

Now hear this: Vegans and vegetarians may have higher stroke risk

Or some liver with a nice Chianti and Fava beans...

My middle brother has always been a bit "special". Somehow, his Parkinson's doc convinced him that going vegan would help his condition. Wha???? What can I say, he's a Bernie Bro. :oops::oops::oops:

But fortunately for him, they're not total vegan, they get to have a blow it meal once in awhile. I don't get how anybody can eat that stuff!! Everything I've tried tastes like cardboard, and a recent expose shows immense amounts of salt in an attempt to make it palatable. In addition to such wonderful things as propolyne glycol, cellulose, and other impurities. Vegan is fine but the packaged stuff is no better than dog food.

Now hear this: Vegans and vegetarians may have higher stroke risk

They are also at a higher risk for getting badly beaten for telling others how to live their lives.

:s0066:. Reminds me of that time the vegan lady sued their neighbors for the smell of BBQ. What's with crazy vegan ladies and meat smells? Me thinks there is more serious underlying issues at at play :s0114:

:s0066:. Reminds me of that time the vegan lady sued their neighbors for the smell of BBQ. What's with crazy vegan ladies and meat smells? Me thinks there is more serious underlying issues at at play :s0114:

With that story though, from "Down Under" I think, it sounded like the vegan gal was way outta' line. When you see the vid, you can see that her neighbors BBQ was right up against the fence, and their back yards are about the size of my living room in this 1000 sq' home of mine. And smoldering about 10'-12' from her back door. If I had a neighbor that close that had the Q fired up smoking anything, every day, I'd be sick of it to.

""Several nights a week I'm out running around dinnertime...."

Seems running in the morning or a little later in the evening might be a better solution than asking dozens if not hundreds of people to adjust their lives to accommodate one persons preferences.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top