Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

V Bulletin Message---"Searching has been disabled" ???

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by ob1, Mar 7, 2013.

1. ob1

ob1 49th parallel Well-Known Member

I couldn't get in to the classifieds this evening....just got the above message...whats it mean ?

2. AlphaCoyote

AlphaCoyote Oh, I get around. New Member

Not sure, but try a general heading, like "Handgun Classifieds" rather than the more specific state designations. That seems to work.

3. ob1

ob1 49th parallel Well-Known Member

Actually I tried that without success.....

Maybe by coincidence, Joey's post from yesterday magically popped up after I posted this thread. He mentions problems with the server and that included some shut downs of the classified sections.

I am now thinking that might have something to do with it.

4. davef

davef S.E. pdx Active Member

scroll up, see the big red letters that say "click here to read about recent issues"? click. read. If you use the site more than once a day think about kickin in some dough. I just did yesterday as did alot of folks. Every little bit helps!

5. TapRackNGo

TapRackNGo PNW Well-Known Member

When I enter the forum I always just hit "New Posts" really slows down the process of browsing new posts. Please turn it back on.

6. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Have you read the big red lettered section above? That will answer your plea to turn it on and why they won't do it right now.