JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In your first paragraph, I say it's called being an accomplice.

As for the Fire Chief, conflicts of personality or leadership style are not justification for mutiny. "You don't have to like it, you just have to do it." Only time is if something is unlawful.

If I had been there? I would have just waited till he had her in cuffs, and as walking away said to her, "stay calm, this moron just flushed his job down the crapper, you are going to get paid for what he is doing to you, and he may well end up in cuffs before this is all over. It would have been great to see the look on the morons face as that started to sink in.

I could tell you about a particular Army full-bird colonel (O-6) that received "remedial/corrective training" from me one time, but I agreed to never discuss it and I wouldn't get busted down to E-1 and thrown in the brig.... so there's that. ;):D

LOL, guy I know was well into his tour in Nam when one day a fresh new Commissioned Officer got mad at him. Gave him some order that ended with him calling him "boy". He looked at Officer and asked, "how would you like to have to go home and tell everyone you got your a$$ kicked by a boy?". After a few tense silent moments the Officer walked off. :)

If I had been there? I would have just waited till he had her in cuffs, and as walking away said to her, "stay calm, this moron just flushed his job down the crapper, you are going to get paid for what he is doing to you, and he may well end up in cuffs before this is all over. It would have been great to see the look on the morons face as that started to sink in.

I bet you'll be surprised when you get tossed in jail for the night for backtalking
a pissed off policeman who obviously doesn't mind breaking the law by falsely
arresting innocent folks--Notice I am not saying not to smart off, but I know I
only needed one taste of jail to know I don't feel welcome there, the $125 cab
ride home clinched it for me

I bet you'll be surprised when you get tossed in jail for the night for backtalking
a pissed off policeman who obviously doesn't mind breaking the law by falsely
arresting innocent folks--Notice I am not saying not to smart off, but I know I
only needed one taste of jail to know I don't feel welcome there, the $125 cab
ride home clinched it for me

I would be GLAD to let them cuff me and take me along with her. The pay day would make it well work it.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews