JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sometimes the trackers dont update. Ive ordered stuff from ebay and have no tracking. Other times its tracked but doesnt update until its physically delivered. A few times its said delivered and not there yet, one time delivered to the wrong address. best bet is to give it by the due date and maybe a day or two after before contacting the delivery agency.

It's not just tracking that is down. Here is an example.

688BB56E-488D-4485-AA93-3C9C9A9CC5FD.jpeg

It's all my packages, including my next day Amazon, with USPS final delivery. Three days and counting for that one. USPS tracking system just went down for me as I was getting ready to take more screenshots of multiple other packages.

Buyers beware, if buying a gun on line it's 50/50 if you receive it. Employees know what to look for, I have had 2 guns that had good tracking numbers then disappear and if the box does arrive the gun case is empty they re-seal the box.

Buyers beware, if buying a gun on line it's 50/50 if you receive it. Employees know what to look for, I have had 2 guns that had good tracking numbers then disappear and if the box does arrive the gun case is empty they re-seal the box.
They don't usually go USPS and in Washington I think and Oregon I know, they have to go thru a FFL so they would not come directly to a individual.

They don't usually go USPS and in Washington I think and Oregon I know, they have to go thru a FFL so they would not come directly to a individual.

Yes, one was UPS next day air, Ruger 357 boxed and they cut the sticky paper seal and resealed it with clear tape. Second gun was shipped out USPS and made it to Vancouver Wa postal service and lost it. Both tracking numbers good until it went out on delivery.

I don't know about USPS, but FedEx and other shipping companies have depots on Swan Island. When the train hit the bridge supports saturday, that bridge is now a huge bottleneck every morning - from 6 lanes down to two. It is the only way on and off the island. Trains dump stuff there so anything that comes by train in and out of Portland goes in and out of Swan Island.

May or may not be related - sounds more like a computer system snafu.

Happens to us all the time where I work. We get parts shipped via in UPS everyday and it doesn't matter if they are shipped ground or air. There seems to be a black hole in Portland that swallows up packages and regurgitates them after a couple days, late of course.

While it must be frustrating to have a package get lost or stolen it is not anything close to 50/50. No one would keep shipping them. The employee theft is why the common carries started insisting on next day air. Made it a lot harder for the people working there to run off with them. Then of course if you want something expensive shipped you should have it insured. If you are the buyer only pay with a credit card. If there is a problem the shipper will not fix the bank issuing the card will make you whole.

Last Edited:

Got anything to back that up? There is a metric sh*t ton of firearms mailed every day and despite your experience there is noway half of them turn up missing. I have shipped and had shipped many firearms with zero issue.

P.S.
As far as "lost" packages go, that's what insurance is for, use it.

Not here to argue, it did happen, ATF was notified and a lengthy investigation. Unfortunately both facilities didn't have cameras in specific areas to prosecute the employees . I know there is a huge amount of arms passing through parcel services , that's how I order mine, this was the second time dealing with this issue this past year. I will continue ordering on line. Pew Pew forever!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top