JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carry a full size gun all day. All day at work. I'm not going to list the "places" I go while carrying but if I were to get caught there would be serious consequences.

AIWB is my best friend. Rarely does my midsection ever get bumped by a random person and I don't print at all.

The gun I currently am carrying is almost the length a a Glock 34.

I'm not going to carry a gun I can't effectively fight with. So it's always a full frame pistol for me unless I'm in formal clothing.
AIWB works, but I find it very uncomfortable even in a compact frame I cant imagine it even working in any full size frame.

AIWB works, but I find it very uncomfortable even in a compact frame I cant imagine it even working in any full size frame.
I've been doing it for over 10 years. And IMHO it's more comfortable with a bigger run. Im also conditioned to how it feels to have a gun in that location. At first I hated it. Thought it was uncomfortable but it's benefits outweighed the discomfort so I continued through the discomfort. And now it's nothing to me.

It's all about body type and finding the location in-between your hits that is comfortable. A quality Kydex holster and stiff belt are key as well.

But some people hate AIWB and won't carry there whether it be due to safety/comfort. We all are free to make our own choices.

As far as a "truck gun" goes I would never leave a firearm in a vehicle in attended in my vehicle. I understand the fantasy of a truck gun but it's not a reality. And if your truck gun is there simply cause someone doesn't have confidence in the pistol they carry they may consider carrying a different handgun.

But Americans loves comfort so I'm not expecting a majority to carry full size guns. A select minority with but the majority will carry pocket pistols and sub compacts.

Which is fine.

I'm not sure of your build, but it's the grip that's hardest to hide. Get a good holster and it disappears.
theres no way even the best holster this is comfortable to carry EDC, especially in summer. How does one even use a urinal BTW?
1680459743536.png

At first I hated it. Thought it was uncomfortable but it's benefits outweighed the discomfort so I continued through the discomfort. And now it's nothing to me.
AIWB is superior to all other ways but its just not comfortable, Ive never got over that part. I guess its an individual thing.

theres no way even the best holster this is comfortable to carry EDC, especially in summer. How does one even use a urinal BTW?
View attachment 1396030
All day every day.

I use a stall. Not a urinal. But I always have. Not a huge fan of standing with my back to the wall in a public space with my d!ck in my hand.

C1C1F4EA-EE9B-4AB4-B630-92884736E231.jpeg

All day every day.

I use a stall. Not a urinal. But I always have. Not a huge fan of standing with my back to the wall in a public space with my d!ck in my hand.

View attachment 1396038
yup, and thats my point... thats a first clue to people that you carry. Its not just about public spaces, but friends, workplace, social events.... "why does 1775 only use a stall"?
To carry like that would be a day I dont have to work or any social plans. Comfort aside, how do you do that in the summer?

yup, and thats my point... thats a first clue to people that you carry. Its not just about public spaces, but friends, workplace, social events.... "why does 1775 only use a stall"?
To carry like that would be a day I dont have to work or any social plans. Comfort aside, how do you do that in the summer?
Just like I do it in the winter. Jeans and a tshirt.

Only someone that carries is going to notice. The liberal snowflake doesn't have a clue....

not anymore. CCW is way too common now and the snowflakes do have a clue.
Well I've never been "made." Haha. And I spend over 8+ hours in the metro area. Prime snowflake territory.

Well I've never been "made." Haha. And I spend over 8+ hours in the metro area. Prime snowflake territory.
Depends on your day, your routines, who your around. Everyone has different routines and levels of concern.
I could be doing it all wrong too IDK.
I can say, Im glad you can and do... Im all for more being out there.

Depends on your day, your routines, who your around. Everyone has different routines and levels of concern.
Agreed.

It does help that my boss knows I carry and has OK'd it. Even though in the handbook it says we can't. With that said I go plenty of places and in buildings that "it's not allowed."

And the majority of people I spend time with are like minded. So I don't worry too much about the gun issues.

It does help that my boss knows I carry and has OK'd it. Even though in the handbook it says we can't. With that said I go plenty of places and in buildings that "it's not allowed."

And the majority of people I spend time with are like minded. So I don't worry too much about the gun issues.
There it is.
That's a huge, major difference. Your financial livelihood is not on the line.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top