JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sometimes during refinishing those channels have gunk caked down in those holes. I've done a quick shot with the air hose to remove the blasting grit, then assembled. Later to find out I needed to run a pick down and break up the old lube and grit.

And btw @F2CMaDMaXX how do you like your little carbine? Still working good for you? :)

This is all part of the fun of milsurps.. you learn how every little part on the rifle works.

I'm slowly building an impressive collection of specialty tools and jigs for assembling/disassembling 80 year old guns.

This is all part of the fun of milsurps.. you learn how every little part on the rifle works.

I'm slowly building an impressive collection of specialty tools and jigs for assembling/disassembling 80 year old guns.

I gotta' say, after playing with a bunch with modern hand guns, and an easy AR build, taking apart, and getting into the workings of, a 100 +/- year old rifle is so damned satisfyingly, I don't know if I can ever go back!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top