JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bummer.
I was putting a Timney Calvin Elite in my 700, and while putting it back together, the spring launched across the known universe.
I chalked it up to stupidity and shot the gun for over a year without the spring in place.
Came out to my reloading area one morning, and my cat was playing with the spring.
I never missed it, so haven't even installed it yet. It's taped to the safe door.

Bummer.
I was putting a Timney Calvin Elite in my 700, and while putting it back together, the spring launched across the known universe.
I chalked it up to stupidity and shot the gun for over a year without the spring in place.
Came out to my reloading area one morning, and my cat was playing with the spring.
I never missed it, so haven't even installed it yet. It's taped to the safe door.
Must not have been that important :s0140:

When I'm gone and my reloading and gun room belong to someone else, they will find a lot of my lost gun parts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top