JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK you asked. Although I am a pretty good shot, if that was your guess your wrong. On a mission overseas we were involved in a 6 hour gunfight in a 5 story building. In the end we had one bad guy left who had the tactical advantage (directly above me) separated by the floor and a broken stairwell. So a claymore delivered with a tree branch at point blank range, we won. Our OIC decided it was the equivalent of shooting beer cans with a shotgun (can't miss.) Therefore EAGLEEYE.

You can take your pick (all are true):
1) My first and middle initials are M.D.
2) I admire Doc Watson.
3) I'm a taller version of Doc of The Seven Dwarfs.
4) I earned a Ph.D. in psychology.

Mine is from my family.....i tried to explain my job (i work on a tug and barge on the Columbia river) and told them that it involves roping a barge and one of them said "oh, like a cowboy on the river"...a minute later ...Rvrcowboy was born.....

Mine I came up with back in 1997 when I was just getting started with Microsoft Access databases and joined one forum for Access. Today I am a Senior Software Engineer but most of my current stuff is programming - yep, you guessed it, Microsoft Access databases.

This is a good read!

I like .40cal, and most of my pistols are .40cal, and well I need to go take my state and federal testing to become and EMT. So I love .40cal, and I am an emt shortly

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwPexu3feQqNM0UYxHP0aepqigyP_o90rk_RD_YWX4JWQcuwnH.png

I am overweight and during high school football, it was a joke saying "It's all fat baby." Instead of muscle. Pretty stupid, but I used it the first time I played Halo online, and it has been my online persona ever since. Nobody really uses it in real life though, just an online thing for me, except on a paintball team once. We all had to have nicknames on our jerseys, and so I was known as Allfat. I have never found a conflict on a forum, so I guess it has worked out pretty good!

Mine is from my family.....i tried to explain my job (i work on a tug and barge on the Columbia river) and told them that it involves roping a barge and one of them said "oh, like a cowboy on the river"...a minute later ...Rvrcowboy was born.....

I grew up on the river and knew the Russell family. Look for a video called "Sagebrush Sailors" and watch old film of tug and barges navigating Celio and Bonneville up and down river before the dams.

When I realized the name was not taken I couldn't believe it. Had to have it. A gun enthusiast, to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:
kinda stole it from my favorite drummers who died three years ago.. every ones always mikey(couldint ever out grow it no matter how hard i tryed). so yeah.. just a spoon full of mikey makes the whole world happy.... kinda cheesy but hey it is what it is....

My middle name!

And it came from Dale Velzy, but my folks added an extra e.

Oh come on now everyone knows who Dale Velzy is, The Hawk. The surfboard builder from the 50-60's.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top