JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All I can say is the military waste millions buying what they don't need. Look at all the guns and equipment left in Afghan. During the wars in middle east, didn't they confiscate thousands and thousands of AKs and weapons. Why they have to buy new? They could have bought them back for themselves. I think US is the only country that doesn't recycle the enemies weapons. Look at the Vietamese during the war, and currently Afghan, Ukaine and etc. They do it on a budget and reuse the enemies weapons.

I don't think there's any deep conspiracy by the US Army to acquire these AK's and then supply a foreign gov't with them.
The CIA does that.
These AK's would be for training purposes.
KNOW YOUR ENEMY - HIS WEAPONS AND HIS TACTICS

All I can say is the military waste millions buying what they don't need. Look at all the guns and equipment left in Afghan. During the wars in middle east, didn't they confiscate thousands and thousands of AKs and weapons. Why they have to buy new? They could have bought them back for themselves. I think US is the only country that doesn't recycle the enemies weapons. Look at the Vietamese during the war, and currently Afghan, Ukaine and etc. They do it on a budget and reuse the enemies weapons.
I talked to a Navy veteran who told me they dumped pallet after pallet of Russian and Chinese weapons into the ocean on their trip back from Iraq

I talked to a Navy veteran who told me they dumped pallet after pallet of Russian and Chinese weapons into the ocean on their trip back from Iraq
1667499788382.png

and

Right about now.....someone is probably thinking about how......

Poor
Planning
leads to
Piss poor
Results.

Yup......for some (especially in Government)........it's par for the course.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads