JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
what if they refused to sell it to a gay person???

Or Fedx and UPS refused to ship to a gay person??

I was thinking along the same lines. Defense Distributed needs to hire a gay CEO who can then
sue the crap out of Fed Ex or UPS for refusing to do business with a gay person.
If the State of Oregon can destroy a small bakery for refusing to make a gay couple a wedding cake,
this should be a slam dunk.

I was thinking along the same lines. Defense Distributed needs to hire a gay CEO who can then
sue the crap out of Fed Ex or UPS for refusing to do business with a gay person.
If the State of Oregon can destroy a small bakery for refusing to make a gay couple a wedding cake,
this should be a slam dunk.

Kind of like how the Church of Satan is suing Missouri state over their abortion laws under religions persecution.

I think this presents an opportunity for anyone with a diesel pickup truck (for mileage), a GPS and some time on their hands to make some extra money.

Start driving all over the place delivering these machines to customers who buy them.

I think this presents an opportunity for anyone with a diesel pickup truck (for mileage), a GPS and some time on their hands to make some extra money.

Start driving all over the place delivering these machines to customers who buy them.

I say create a company name, use a PO box, pick up the mills from Defense Distributed and ship them to the buyers under the new company's name and PO box. If Fedex and UPS find out, rinse and repeat from a different location.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads