JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Vice Mayor Mary Jane Dolan's Betrayal Gun Sanctuary in the City of Lynchburg Virginia

Perfect example of "liberalism" in thoughts, deeds and actions.. She reminds me of the various "clown car" dopplegangers I see driving around PDX.
Short hair on a 50-60'ish something female - check
Driving a Pious Prius - check
"Resist!" bumpersticker on left bumper - check
"Biden" et al on right bumper - check
Not kidding you. I once saw three of these dopplegangers in the space of 15 minutes. Makes me think there's a little factory downtown that assembles them, winds them up, sends them out quacking on the road (where they don't know how to drive).

Thank you for sharing this. Sometimes cooler heads prevail. Mass turnouts on our part is what gives those who have been "sitting on the fence post" a reason to side with us. You can bet that were the hall filled with anti gunners, that anyone arguing that the progun side was not adequately represented and thusly the measure at hand needed to be tabled until they were able to attend at a later date would have been handled quite differently.

Wow!
The Vice Mayor seems to be really afraid of having a public hearing - with her own constituents.

Amazing how she "assumes" that those with opposing views would be harassed If the showed up at such a public hearing.

If she's so incompetent she can't tell Yes from No, what the heck is she doing on an important government body? Actually, everyone knows she was just pulling a slimeball trick. What a POS.

Short hair on a 50-60'ish something female - check
Driving a Pious Prius - check
"Resist!" bumpersticker on left bumper - check
"Biden" et al on right bumper - check
Attack of the clones:
C93C2B30-3BA7-4F1F-964A-3C892A18EAE9.jpeg

Actually, everyone knows she was just pulling a slimeball trick. What a POS.

^^This 100% ^^

She gave herself away when she talked about people being afraid of the scary Pro-2a folks. She is one of them that are afraid. She may have had a little more cred had she spoke up while everyone was still in the room rather than wait for the coast to be clear.

Not kidding you. I once saw three of these dopplegangers in the space of 15 minutes. Makes me think there's a little factory downtown that assembles them, winds them up, sends them out quacking on the road (where they don't know how to drive).

Or these are the ones the MIB keep track of...would explain a lot;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top