JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New issues that has arisen in the last few days.

Upon posting to a thread, one is automatically following it.

I used to scroll up and simply click the unwatch button. Now, the page does not update after posting, only offering the watch button.

After a refresh, I can unwatch the page.

Some process that used to update these button options after posting no longer does and, I know it's nit picky, but I'd really love to have it back.

In case my issue is limited to myself, I'm experiencing this on Mac Mojave 10.14.6 and Safari Version 13.0.3. Also experienced the issue on an iPhone 6s iOS version 12.2.

Is that a MAC/Apple thing?

3 wrongs don't make a right!!! :p:p:p;)

Yea, the spinning wheel of death is a Mac thing. When the computer is "Thinking" it changes the cursor to a rainbow colored pie/wheel and spins it. Unlike the blue screen, where you know for sure your system has gone to hell, the spinning wheel just hangs out...forever...and ever...until you force a reboot.

And yea, I'm not up and up on my Linux just yet. I am, however, building up a lightweight Linux on a drive for a very special use case...

A company called Kano sells a Harry Potter wand at Target. I'm building a Linux system to interact with its API such that I can use it to control my Philips Hue lights (just need to program it and get it installed on a RasberryPi and tucked behind the TV or something [Since the wand connects with Bluetooth]).

Maybe I'll switch over to Linux for some things after this...but I rely on a lot of gaming and photography software that forces me to use Windows. At least 10 isn't so bad...it's certainly a long way from Vista.

I used to scroll up and simply click the unwatch button. Now, the page does not update after posting, only offering the watch button.

Some process that used to update these button options after posting no longer does and, I know it's nit picky, but I'd really love to have it back.

In case my issue is limited to myself, I'm experiencing this on Mac Mojave 10.14.6 and Safari Version 13.0.3. Also experienced the issue on an iPhone 6s iOS version 12.2.

You'll find where there is a checkbox that says:

Content options
  • Automatically watch content you create…
      • and receive email notifications
  • Automatically watch content you interact with…
  • Show people's signatures with their messages

Let me know if this works to resolve.

I don't know of any updates that might have changed the functionality, but it's certainly possible.

You'll find where there is a checkbox that says:

Content options
  • Automatically watch content you create…
  • Automatically watch content you interact with…
  • Show people's signatures with their messages

Let me know if this works to resolve.

Did changing these settings help at all @Hueco?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top