JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Device
Desktop / Laptop - Microsoft Windows
Browser
Microsoft Edge
Reactions
Inconsistent behavior: Two of my posts in this thread

were deleted, presumably by staff. One was also edited by staff. I received notification of the edited post, but not the two deleted posts.

Not seeing any posts deleted in that thread. Posted by anyone.

2 posts were edited by staff. A post by the thread starter, and that post which was quoted.

The thread is locked.
I just looked again and they are there. I thought I had checked carefully. OK, not reproducible. One thing you may note is that the FFL in question is listed in two of my posts, just sayin'. :D

I don't remember what I had for breakfast, let alone some comment that I made. You must have a good memory for a boomer.

Last Edited:
I just looked again and they are there. I thought I had checked carefully. OK, not reproducible. One thing you may note is that the FFL in question is listed in two of my posts, just sayin'. :D
Weird! Could be because staff was in the thread at the time you were looking?? Dunno.

As towards information, business information is fine (normally). Its the listing of personal information which is not. For obvious reasons.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews