JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It seems silly to me to complain about the rules for advertising on a forum that is Free.

Whether you agree with the rules or not....they are equally enforced and you know about them before you choose to post your free ad.

I have advertised a total four guns for sale/trade on this forum. In all four cases I asked for a reasonable price, and in all four cases I got reasonable offers from buyers within a matter of days. I never had to worry about "bumping" or my ad getting buried.

If a potential buyer logs onto this forum with the intention of looking for and buying a firearm, they are going to find your ad whether its on the first page or not. And if they are serious about buying, then its going to boil down to whether or not your asking price/trade is realistic.

Fair offers dont need to be bumped any more often than once a week.

That's a very good point and I would add that great deals are lucky to last more than a couple hours.

In the end it's not about penalizing members it's about keeping the playing field organized, level and fair. I personally, like any other member would rather spend my time perusing the ads and forum for stuff I'm interested in rather than dealing with people that are breaking the rules.

i actually wrote a couple of responses to that, but in the end, who cares?

bubblegum you.

Always with the negative waves!
Oddball2.jpg

That's a very good point and I would add that great deals are lucky to last more than a couple hours.

Be quick or lose out!

I just got a great deal on a handgun, I posted within minutes of the ad showing up and got it

Keep the sockpupets OUT!!

The "Trade Ratings" is low by 3!
Some people just don't post it I guess

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
ACSWW member

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR