JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really?
So you only allow phone calls from a whitelist of approved numbers?

YES!! All our phones have caller ID, if we don't recognize the caller we don't pick up the phone. That keeps us from a lot of sales calls, and now political ads!! :s0155: :s0155:

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

The sockpuppets Ad bump accounts are out of control. I've given seven members 7 day vacations this week for creating second (fake) accounts to bump their Ads early. This is selfish and unfair to the overwhelming majority of the members that chose to play fair.

Just to refresh sock puppet bump accounts will be permanently banned and the Puppeteer will be banned for 7 days on the first offense and permanently on the second offense.

As a side note I would also Ad that 99% of the people caught use the same 2 lame excuses.
Sock puppet Wiki:

Sockpuppet (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting post. I am sure that my comments here will go over poorly, but I honestly want to tell you that you seem to be way.............and I mean wwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to concerned about this.

First off, what is the big deal? So someone bumps their ad? Why not just let people bump their ad up a little sooner in the first place, then there would not be any need to have a fake personality. I am with you as far as the stupidity of creating a fake profile just to comment on a post from their real profile, but what the heck. If it is that big a deal to them, it really doesn't hurt anything. If you just want to save space from the fake profiles, then as I said, loosen up on the time that they can bump their ad. your wait period now seems longer than anywhere else that I have seen.

Then I have seen you jump all over people because of this "feeling" that you have that someone created a sockpuppet. In two cases that I am personally familiar with, you literally blew an O-ring over it and no one could tell you anything different. In both cases you were wrong. Dead wrong. Both posters, in both of those cases were friends of mine and in both cases I called them to confirm that they had both appropriately posted, with no "sockpuppet" involved. In both cases you were made aware of that. In both cases you accused the people of lying. Naturally they argued, because you were wrong. You BANNED the people in both cases. All because of some strange need that you have to be right and to make sure that you appear to be so.

Look, I like this board, but this stuff is honestly over the top. You have done some pretty unfair stuff to people here and now you want to puff your chest out over it. I am sure you are a great guy in other regards, but you need to relax a bit over this. It could be fixed without any big drama by just adjusting the bump periods.

Honestly, no offense meant but you brought it up.

Just saying man.

There are a lot of people here. Those overseeing the site could not possibly have enough time to handle each and ever infraction as an individual unique event. Rules are rules and the owner of the site has the perfect right to make and enforce them.
Based on those facts these issues have been dealt with properly IMHO.

There are a lot of people here. Those overseeing the site could not possibly have enough time to handle each and ever infraction as an individual unique event. Rules are rules and the owner of the site has the perfect right to make and enforce them.
Based on those facts these issues have been dealt with properly IMHO.

isn't that what the democrats in government keep saying?????

Then I have seen you jump all over people because of this "feeling" that you have that someone created a sockpuppet. In two cases that I am personally familiar with, you literally blew an O-ring over it and no one could tell you anything different. In both cases you were wrong. Dead wrong. Both posters, in both of those cases were friends of mine and in both cases I called them to confirm that they had both appropriately posted, with no "sockpuppet" involved. In both cases you were made aware of that. In both cases you accused the people of lying. Naturally they argued, because you were wrong. You BANNED the people in both cases. All because of some strange need that you have to be right and to make sure that you appear to be so.

When people get banned for sock puppets I rely on hard evidence not a "Feeling" I will be happy to put up my money and bet you that I can show you positive proof that anyone banned for a sock puppet in fact can be proven to have used a sock puppet. The ball's in your court now. :s0155:

In short I am calling your friends in this example liars just so we're clear. ;)

When people get banned for sock puppets I rely on hard evidence not a "Feeling" I will be happy to put up my money and bet you that I can show you positive proof that anyone banned for a sock puppet in fact can be proven to have used a sock puppet. The ball's in your court now. :s0155:

In short I am calling your friends in this example liars just so we're clear. ;)

yeah, i'm gonna have a "trial" for my friends on a public forum. you just show once more what an *** clown you can be when you get yourself all worked up. in actuality, you are calling me a liar though, since i posted the info. i guess i am calling you a liar too. that's where we will have to leave it since i am not going to get into boring facts on a public news group and you are too much of a stooge to admit that you are too full of yourself. whatever though. you mean absolutely nothing to me.

yeah, i'm gonna have a "trial" for my friends on a public forum. you just show once more what an *** clown you can be when you get yourself all worked up. in actuality, you are calling me a liar though, since i posted the info. i guess i am calling you a liar too. that's where we will have to leave it since i am not going to get into boring facts on a public news group and you are too much of a stooge to admit that you are too full of yourself. whatever though. you mean absolutely nothing to me.

Happy to do the bet and show my evidence in private! How about that bet?

The thing is you call me a liar and when I defend myself and lay down the challenge to show that your assumption is wrong I get called names? WTH. I'll man up and challenge your accusations, will you take the challenge or not?

And no I'm not calling you a liar I honestly believe your friends lied to you, that doesn't make you a liar just ignorant of the facts.

Will NLLJS take the challenge from Trlsmn..... stay tuned to find out what happens next on NWFA!

Is anyone taking bets on this? What is the over under?

If money is the problem instead of money I'll bet a one week ban of myself in NLLJS's name and admit in a public post that he is right if I can not prove that his friends did in fact use sock puppets. And this all is not even knowing who these friends are at this point, that's how confident I am.

How can I be anymore fair than that? :p

Will NLLJS take the challenge from Trlsmn..... stay tuned to find out what happens next on NWFA!

Is anyone taking bets on this? What is the over under?

nope. he's already shown me that my friends are liars. i mean come on, that is a known fact, at least by him. wouldn't matter what my friends said or didn't say, or for that matter what i could show him, he has already decided that they are liars, so in his mind the matter is done. in my mind, he has shown me that he is a bigger douche than i thought and as i said, whatever, he means nothing to me.

i think that i made my point, which he has conveniently ignored. just change the bump rules and all this is for nothing. there was and is an easier way to deal with this whole thing where no one has to chest bump. but i guess that is just too easy.
the guy is a douche. end of my interest in him. do whatever. i honestly don't care.

if he wanted to make this private he could have pm'd me, but he doesn't want to do that. he wants to chest bump on the forum.

edit :how does bubblegum show up in this? that is stupid. what i said was b u b b l e g u m.

nope. he's already shown me that my friends are liars. i mean come on, that is a known fact, at least by him. wouldn't matter what my friends said or didn't say, or for that matter what i could show him, he has already decided that they are liars, so in his mind the matter is done. in my mind, he has shown me that he is a bigger douche than i thought and as i said, whatever, he means nothing to me.

i think that i made my point, which he has conveniently ignored. just change the bump rules and all this is for nothing. there was and is an easier way to deal with this whole thing where no one has to chest bump. but i guess that is just too easy.
the guy is a douche. end of my interest in him. do whatever. i honestly don't care.

So you would rather call names that accept a challenge to prove the truth?

Nothing to see here folks move along....;)

if he wanted to make this private he could have pm'd me, but he doesn't want to do that. he wants to chest bump on the forum.

edit :how does bubblegum show up in this? that is stupid. what i said was b u b b l e g u m.
And if you wanted to make it private you could have Pmed me instead of making false or ignorant statements and then putting your thumbs in your ears and shouting "lalala I can't hear you" when I'm willing to prove the facts.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top