JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let's post them here!

Mine:

My home is on a steep hill in Portland and my family has chased multiple water leaks in the concrete foundation for decades. We've tried literally DOZENS of concrete patches, epoxy products, etc.

I did some major drainage, driveway and patio rebuilding last year, but there remained an annoying little stream across the floor of a basement utility room after heavy rains. Not the end of the world because I needed to do the work for other reasons, but still aggravating given the extent of the repairs.

The solution? Made for TV Flexi-Seal.

I'm only sorry they didn't introduce the clear stuff sooner because now I have a black stripe on the wall to paint over in the "bomb shelter."

Good stuff! Stanky as hell when you spray it but the smell goes away in a day, and I'm leak free now!

I always wanted a screen door boat.

I had a weird leak down in my basement not long ago. I thought it was like five things before I discovered it was an (thankfully) exposed sink drain pipe from up above in the kitchen.
I used some of that "plumbers epoxy".. made a snake/ring and worked it around the cast iron joint.. worked like a charm.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top