JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let's post them here!

Mine:

My home is on a steep hill in Portland and my family has chased multiple water leaks in the concrete foundation for decades. We've tried literally DOZENS of concrete patches, epoxy products, etc.

I did some major drainage, driveway and patio rebuilding last year, but there remained an annoying little stream across the floor of a basement utility room after heavy rains. Not the end of the world because I needed to do the work for other reasons, but still aggravating given the extent of the repairs.

The solution? Made for TV Flexi-Seal.

I'm only sorry they didn't introduce the clear stuff sooner because now I have a black stripe on the wall to paint over in the "bomb shelter."

Good stuff! Stanky as hell when you spray it but the smell goes away in a day, and I'm leak free now!

I always wanted a screen door boat.

I had a weird leak down in my basement not long ago. I thought it was like five things before I discovered it was an (thankfully) exposed sink drain pipe from up above in the kitchen.
I used some of that "plumbers epoxy".. made a snake/ring and worked it around the cast iron joint.. worked like a charm.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top