JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Luckily listeria isnt that common because it causes nasty brain infections.

Always found it weird that people would seek out raw milk (another source of listeria infections) because they thought pasteurization was some weird government conspiracy to remove the nutrients or something.

Personally, I have had a spinal tap and luckily did not have meningitis but raw milk is not worth the spinal tap while having meningoencephalitis.

Always found it weird that people would seek out raw milk (another source of listeria infections) because they thought pasteurization was some weird government conspiracy to remove the nutrients or something.

Personally, I have had a spinal tap and luckily did not have meningitis but raw milk is not worth the spinal tap while having meningoencephalitis.
My family used to drink a LOT of raw milk because we had a milk cow on our farm. I don't know that any of us got sick from it. I am not advocating raw milk - just saying that it was what we used.

One of my fondest memories is seeing my grandfather walking to the barn early in the morning, every morning, to milk the cow ("Bossy" - a Jersey who would never come from the hill when I called her, but would come for my grandfather) and sometimes watching him milk the cow and him teaching me how.

It is interesting that I have lactose intolerance - I think my mother didn't tolerate it either. I use lactase to consume ice cream, sour cream, etc., and buy lactose free milk (I have noticed that lactose free milk stays fresh a lot longer - I assume it is because it has much less sugar/lactose in it).

My family used to drink a LOT of raw milk because we had a milk cow on our farm. I don't know that any of us got sick from it. I am not advocating raw milk - just saying that it was what we used.

One of my fondest memories is seeing my grandfather walking to the barn early in the morning, every morning, to milk the cow ("Bossy" - a Jersey who would never come from the hill when I called her, but would come for my grandfather) and sometimes watching him milk the cow and him teaching me how.

It is interesting that I have lactose intolerance - I think my mother didn't tolerate it either. I use lactase to consume ice cream, sour cream, etc., and buy lactose free milk (I have noticed that lactose free milk stays fresh a lot longer - I assume it is because it has much less sugar/lactose in it).
I also remember growing up driving to some farm in Montana and my parents buying raw milk in a giant glass jug and a bunch of poop covered eggs from a farmer. My mother was certain that only poop covered eggs were healthy.

Luckily listeria is rare.

Lactose intolerance is genetic. Most people lose lactase enzyme production in pre-school age. Lactase breaks down lactose so it does not make it to the bacteria in the colon causing havoc.

Only though genetic mutations have humans been able to continue to consume milk without lactose intolerance into adult age. Since I'm very lactose intolerant, I like to call these milk-drinking adults mutants! These should BE PURGED! Because I desperately miss cheese and its not fair the MUTANTS can eat it!

il_1140xN.1261834685_phed.jpg

Only though genetic mutations have humans been able to continue to consume milk without lactose intolerance into adult age. Since I'm very lactose intolerant, I like to call these milk-drinking adults mutants! These should BE PURGED! Because I desperately miss cheese and its not fair the MUTANTS can eat it!
:s0113:

I just make sure to remember to use sufficient lactase when I eat dairy products. I love chocolate ice cream, cottage cheese and sour cream - so I have plenty of lactase on hand.

You forgot to mention gonosyphicacolous….

I also remember growing up driving to some farm in Montana and my parents buying raw milk in a giant glass jug and a bunch of poop covered eggs from a farmer. My mother was certain that only poop covered eggs were healthy.

Luckily listeria is rare.

Lactose intolerance is genetic. Most people lose lactase enzyme production in pre-school age. Lactase breaks down lactose so it does not make it to the bacteria in the colon causing havoc.

View attachment 1877910

We're NOT mutants…. We're advanced!

I'm only allergic to bullets that are moving a ballistic speeds.

PEANUTS OH GOD NO!

Plus, ya Gotta figure Planters releases their 2nd Rate Crap out to WallyMart for the "Great Value" Brand.

Which is what I Buy. Oh Well. o_O

know.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads