JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Idle plant and equipment. Perhaps workers that have been laid off or underutilized.

This is a spike in production, and playing catch-up with orders. Once the backlog is caught up, production will drop to a sustainable level, and priorities will change.

The 747 is done now also. Last one delivered to Atlas last week. The '67 is probably tailing off a little, other than FedEx and military contracts. I imagine there is some open mfg. capacity in Everett.

Really shocked they would build anything new in WA state. State has been trying to kill that goose that lays those gold eggs for a good while now.
The citizens of Seattle have shifted their rancor to Jeff Bezos and Amazon.

The 747 is done now also. Last one delivered to Atlas last week. The '67 is probably tailing off a little, other than FedEx and military contracts. I imagine there is some open mfg. capacity in Everett.

The citizens of Seattle have shifted their rancor to Jeff Bezos and Amazon.
When I say they keep trying to kill that goose I mean the law makers. They have been VERY unfriendly to what was for a large part of my life the life blood of Seattle. I remember when they were in a bad spot for a while and someone put up a billboard saying "The last person leaving Seattle turn off the lights". That was do to the one Co slowing way down. It is directly on the citizens though of course since they vote these morons in so they get what they deserve.

It wasn't just the "morons" that voted. It started when McDonald Douglas bought Boing with Boeings own money and moved MD's management into control.
The family style of Boeing management went out the door and in came MD's "let's make money at all costs" was the start of deration of the Lazy B.
Yes I remember the statement. "If you don't like the way we work, I can replace you in 24 hours!"

It wasn't just the "morons" that voted. It started when McDonald Douglas bought Boing with Boeings own money and moved MD's management into control.
The family style of Boeing management went out the door and in came MD's "let's make money at all costs" was the start of deration of the Lazy B.
Yes I remember the statement. "If you don't like the way we work, I can replace you in 24 hours!"
Poor management has zero to do with local authorities trying to eat the goose instead of waiting for it to lay those eggs. The lazy B supported a LOT of tax payers, not just the ones who worked there. One thing tax and spend party is good at is killing off the people who make it possible so they can send cash out with a fire hose at things like drug addicts who want to live on the street. If the lazy B was run like the city of Seattle and King County the entire operation would have been abandoned decades ago. People do get the government they deserve as a wise man warned long ago. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top