JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tried a new shoulders routine this morning. Arnold presses took some getting used to as I increased the weight.

1000003331.jpg

Reverse Pec Deck 2x a week is the #1 reason I actually have defined shoulder muscles for the first time in my life.
A++. Twice a week. Three LIGHT warmup sets out to 90degrees, no more. Than whatever I can handle weight wise for 4 sets x 12 reps or failure on the last one. Probably my fav single smaller-muscle exercise. Also mix in 45lb plate shoulder shrugs often between the reps. Mid/Back delts are ignored by most.

Reverse Pec Deck 2x a week is the #1 reason I actually have defined shoulder muscles for the first time in my life.
A++. Twice a week. Three LIGHT warmup sets out to 90degrees, no more. Than whatever I can handle weight wise for 4 sets x 12 reps or failure on the last one. Probably my fav single smaller-muscle exercise. Also mix in 45lb plate shoulder shrugs often between the reps. Mid/Back delts are ignored by most.
Trial shoulder routine is from here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFEdK8UazKQ&t=0

Let's see... I hit the snooze button twice (left arm is bulking up!). Showered, and remembered (brain exercise) "pants before shoes".

I drove a car, that's a good upper body workout! Might have gone up a few stairs...

:)

Let's see... I hit the snooze button twice (left arm is bulking up!). Showered, and remembered (brain exercise) "pants before shoes".

I drove a car, that's a good upper body workout! Might have gone up a few stairs...

:)
Shouldn't you be over in the other thread complaining about the high cost of fast food? ;)

Shouldn't you be over in the other thread complaining about the high cost of fast food? ;)
I was, I did!

Actually I rarely eat anything considered "fast food", in fact it's been 3 months since I've eaten anything that wasn't home made (actual real food).

Amazing how you feel when you don't put that crap in your system :)

I was fortunate enough to hang out with Anderson Silva in 2006 at a downtown nightclub. He bowed to me and my reaction was cut that out, don't force me to kick your bubblegum. He thought I was funny. For a 1sec pause I was worried.

Nice picture! Yep, The Iceman is a legend in the UFC for sure.

If you're a fan we have a MMA thread entitled "The Official NWF UFC/MMA Thread".
I am most definitely a UFC fan. I got an autographed glove and picture with Andre Arlovsky at the NRA Expo in Houston 2 years ago. I told Chuck his fights with Tito were epic. The company I work for has a suite at the AAC so anytime the UFC comes to town, I get tickets in the suite. I will have to check out the thread especially for the next UFC fight. We were in Vegas one time when they had a PPV. I bet on every fight on the main card and I called winners in every fight except one. I'm thinking I made a killing and then I go to cash out and all my picks were favorites and I didn't even double my intial bets. :D

I am most definitely a UFC fan. I got an autographed glove and picture with Andre Arlovsky at the NRA Expo in Houston 2 years ago. I told Chuck his fights with Tito were epic. The company I work for has a suite at the AAC so anytime the UFC comes to town, I get tickets in the suite. I will have to check out the thread especially for the next UFC fight. We were in Vegas one time when they had a PPV. I bet on every fight on the main card and I called winners in every fight except one. I'm thinking I made a killing and then I go to cash out and all my picks were favorites and I didn't even double my intial bets. :D
@Sharkey

This weekend was suppose to be chill for my 55th birthday. Yesterday morning we woke up to high straight line winds and the pop up canvas begin to flap wildly. We open door and our friends are moving vehicles saying tree limbs have fallen. One fell on an Outback hood. I spent the morning hauling cut limbs, loading them up in a truck and unloading in the lake community private Beach area where two other big trees were already down. All done in flip flops and high humidity. We helped a 90yr old neighbor who had no business trying to remove limbs from his property.

Back and calves Day at 7:00 am.

• One arm dumbbell rows
  • T bar rowing
  • Seated cable pulley rows
  • Standing calf raises
  • Pull ups
  • Don't know what it's called but sitting rowing machine
  • Seated calf raises
  • Seated crunch machine
  • Cable Wood choppers
  • 15 minute wrap up on the air bike
Later I'll be enjoying pollo al carbon on the grill that's been marinating overnight.

It's shaping up to be a good day. 😎

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads