JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep he and Nick Searcy, are the only ones I can think of who have mentioned being right of center and still able to get work. I would suspect a few others are too but are scared to death to ever admit it.
Damn, you're right. I remember now seeing him on some show admitting he was and talking about how it was hard for him. I know at the time I suddenly liked his acting a lot more. Surprised I had forgotten him. !

There a few others...
Tom Selleck
Clint Eastwood
Jon Voight
Chuck Norris
James Cann
Adam Baldwin
Tracy Scoggins

There a few others...
Tom Selleck
Clint Eastwood
Jon Voight
Chuck Norris
James Cann
Adam Baldwin
Tracy Scoggins

Don't know how I forgot Clint, he was great making fun of Joe at one meeting. Did not know about Jon Voight maybe that's why his crazy daughter wants nothing to do with him. Also had no idea James Cann was that way, always liked his acting. Had also forgotten Selleck doing ads for the NRA. Remember now that Rosie went after him over it when he made the mistake of coming on her show.

Meh, Surviving the Game rip off. R.I.P Rutger Hauer.

220px-Hobo-with-a-shotgun-movie-poster.jpg

Don't know how I forgot Clint, he was great making fun of Joe at one meeting. Did not know about Jon Voight maybe that's why his crazy daughter wants nothing to do with him. Also had no idea James Cann was that way, always liked his acting. Had also forgotten Selleck doing ads for the NRA. Remember now that Rosie went after him over it when he made the mistake of coming on her show.

I forgot about Adam Sandler and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
Actors You May Not Have Realized Are Republican
Newsmax's 50 Most Influential Hollywood Conservatives

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR