JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Universal Cancels Release of 'The Hunt,' Where Liberals Kill 'Deplorables' for Sport.

"While Universal Pictures had already paused the marketing campaign for The Hunt, after thoughtful consideration, the studio has decided to cancel our plans to release the film," the studio said n a statement. "We stand by our filmmakers and will continue to distribute films in partnership with bold and visionary creators, like those associated with this satirical social thriller, but we understand that now is not the right time to release this film."

Yeah like the left can put down their phones long enough to go find an evil nasty gun. HAHAHA. I'm scared. Is this movie classified as a fantasy? Sure is. Those skinny jean, man-bun, 17 ingredient neo coffee, metro-sexuals gonna hunt me down? I thought they were tree-hugging pacifists, and Antifa are boy scouts? LMFAO!

I just watched the trailer to this. I didn't see anything about left vs right outright other than just the slight tone of rich vs common folk if thats
what they mean? Or is there more not being shown?

The trailer makes it out to be that "conservatives" or common folk are captured and hunted for sport by rich elite "limo liberals?" thats about all i got out of it.

Battle Royale still is the only decent movie of this type involving people being put in a secluded area are hunted or must kill each other to survive.

I just watched the trailer to this. I didn't see anything about left vs right outright other than just the slight tone of rich vs common folk if thats
what they mean? Or is there more not being shown?

The trailer makes it out to be that "conservatives" or common folk are captured and hunted for sport by rich elite "limo liberals?" thats about all i got out of it.

Battle Royale still is the only decent movie of this type involving people being put in a secluded area are hunted or must kill each other to survive.

The use of the word "deplorables" is what has all the panties twisting. I'm sure it's more lameass Follywood crap I wouldn't watch in the first place.

Last Edited:
It was made by the same people who did Get Out, so it's a satirical horror movie. Just like Get Out, the victims end up triumphant over the evil doers. I thought people here would enjoy the idea of some Red State victims flipping the tables on Elites, but I guess I was wrong.

The use of the word "deplorables" is what has all the panties twisting. I'm sure it's more lameass Follywood crap I would watch in the first place.

I generally avoid the big screen and home screen period. To me it all stopped being good in the 80s/90s. Its why i've converted to analog video collecting instead. Always good movies to watch without all the ads and subscription based requirements for a hand full of decent movies on a bi monthly rotation.

I suggest others do the same to an drop netflix and the TV programs. Go back to the old ways.

It is a movie and as such doesn't matter one whit either way.
I've never understood the goggle eyed worshiping of actors
or thinking a movie can change the world.
I haven't watched a movie in about 25 years because I found them
inane and promoted by those who made them as works of art.
Maybe.........maybe a 2nd grade coloring book.
Only thing worse than a movie is television.
Even thinking about that makes me want to reach for an emesis basin.
Just my opinion of course which is worth absolutely nothing.
But I am kind of cute so........................:rolleyes:

Yeah like the left can put down their phones long enough to go find an evil nasty gun. HAHAHA. I'm scared. Is this movie classified as a fantasy? Sure is. Those skinny jean, man-bun, 17 ingredient neo coffee, metro-sexuals gonna hunt me down? I thought they were tree-hugging pacifists, and Antifa are boy scouts? LMFAO!

Ask Steve Scalise

R.I.P Rutger Hauer.

He was great in Nighthawks and in that movie where he was a blind swordmaster.

I suggest others do the same to an drop netflix and the TV programs. Go back to the old ways.

You mean makin babies?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads