JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is no BLM leader, no one to point to and question for the actions of these vermin. There's obviously more to it, but this seems a cornerstone issue in the problems facing this movement. No leadership to set the boundaries of action; no leadership to take responsibility. Without such, I don't see how we get away from repeating the cycle: good people protest for change, bad people use them for cover and chaos, good people die.
Which makes the entire "movement" doomed to failure, and completely futile. If there are no goals, it shouldn't come as a surprise no one can measure success. That is the failure of utopian logic.

In the words of Nirvana covering a Meat Puppets tune:

Nothing on the top but a bucket and a mop,
And an illustrated book about birds.
You see a lot up there but don't be scared;
Who needs action when you got words.

I'm going to have to brush off my Animal Farm t-shirt and find a sheeps head mask. Local media claiming science, says these mass peaceful protest have nothing to do with the spike in New cases of CV19. Politicians ignoring the killing, violence and destruction of public property.

I can't grasp the level of stupidity the whole of America would need to have to pull this off, but it's working. There is a point where common sense trumps education. We are there. You can have both but common sense still wins out.

there's really not much for the 'other side' to say. The girl was murdered by nut jobs.

It would be nice if folks called out their own more often.
There's not much to say? I strongly disagree, I think there is a LOT to be said.

If I'm to take that statement seriously, then every brutal murder would be accompanied by the headline "Nutjob Killer Strikes Again".
Record numbers of killer nutjobs these days, huh.
80 people were shot in Chicago last weekend... only 16 of em died so I guess "Some People Did Something" will fit the headline bill until the final numbers are tallied and we know exactly how many of em are killer nutjobs and how many of em are nutjobs with bad aim.

The very last thing a story about children intentionally murdered by so-called protesters is to be minimized by characterizing the perps as random nutjobs. People there know who did this... I DGAF if they turn them in to the cops or not, but their continued drawing of breath should lie in the balance.

Last Edited:
there's really not much for the 'other side' to say. The girl was murdered by nut jobs.

It would be nice if folks called out their own more often.

On the surface -- yes. It's obvious that nut jobs murdered the girl. The "why" is telling though. Her parents made a wrong turn, were told to turn around by people allowed to usurp authority over a portion of America, and while following their unlawful orders, were shot at anyway.

This isn't just a run of the mill nut job. This is a nut job enabled by local authorities who relinquished their duties to uphold the rule of law in favor of nut jobs whose conception of justice is so twisted and hollow, that they'll kill people for making a wrong turn.

So in the end, there is a bubbleguming lot to say. A lot to say about the trash who shot into the car -- total garbage humans -- as well as the fetid turds in the political class who enabled and condoned it, and there isn't enough bile to adequately spew at the maliciously cynical and complicit craptards of the media. There's a bubbleguming lot to say.

lh0SgzSV.jpeg

There's a hierarchal structure of leadership already at play with police. There is already someone who should be taking responsibility for their cop's actions by virtue of job. It is, thus, very easy to point at a precinct leader and question them as to the actions of their subordinates.

I'm not excusing the lack of comment, a child's murder deserves that and more...but speculating on the reasons why there should be silence. There is no BLM leader, no one to point to and question for the actions of these vermin. There's obviously more to it, but this seems a cornerstone issue in the problems facing this movement. No leadership to set the boundaries of action; no leadership to take responsibility. Without such, I don't see how we get away from repeating the cycle: good people protest for change, bad people use them for cover and chaos, good people die.

Plus, nobody ever got fired for criticizing the police. Those on the other side of things can't afford to make as much noise.

Went over to that subreddit, can't find this post. More so, I found posts directly contradicting this statement. Unless you took this screenshot yourself, I'm guessing it's a fake.
I'm no longer on reddit. I have a couple friends who still edit there - this was sent to me by one.
I cannot vouch for its veracity personally.
But I have no reason to doubt them.
Reddit is self-abhorrent cesspool now.

Went over to that subreddit, can't find this post. More so, I found posts directly contradicting this statement. Unless you took this screenshot yourself, I'm guessing it's a fake.
This just in:
The post was correct. Ish.
All titles and descriptions and posts can no longer describe the actors by race, color or ethnicity.
Which is why all the video's are there - sans poc identifiers... ie: "Black man beats protesters..." can only be, "person beats protesters..." and the like.

edit: that post was made by a moderator in their mod forum seemingly in protest of the updated terms using descriptors.

Last Edited:
Reddit is self-abhorrent cesspool now.

Sounds about right.

This just in:
The post was correct. Ish.
All titles and descriptions and posts can no longer describe the actors by race, color or ethnicity.
Which is why all the video's are there - sans poc identifiers... ie: "Black man beats protesters..." can only be, "person beats protesters..." and the like.

Ah, that makes more sense in the garbage pc-ness world. Someone may have jumped the gun paying what your friend saw...that must be next month's rule.

The shooters will likely never be caught and are of course to blame for their actions -- but so too are the mayors of cities that let BLM or Antifa take over sections and create their own brutally enforced rules. The politicians who let this happen shouldn't just be voted out of office -- these are people who actually deserve a lifetime of cancellation and consequent destitution. Prison is too good for them.
hmm... maybe it's time to declare Clear and Present Danger... supposedly one of BLM leaders says they are trained Marxists (whatever that is) intent on other things than caring about black lives.

On the surface -- yes. It's obvious that nut jobs murdered the girl. The "why" is telling though. Her parents made a wrong turn, were told to turn around by people allowed to usurp authority over a portion of America, and while following their unlawful orders, were shot at anyway.

This isn't just a run of the mill nut job. This is a nut job enabled by local authorities who relinquished their duties to uphold the rule of law in favor of nut jobs whose conception of justice is so twisted and hollow, that they'll kill people for making a wrong turn.

So in the end, there is a bubbleguming lot to say. A lot to say about the trash who shot into the car -- total garbage humans -- as well as the fetid turds in the political class who enabled and condoned it, and there isn't enough bile to adequately spew at the maliciously cynical and complicit craptards of the media. There's a bubbleguming lot to say.

of course folks can spew a lot of bile about this, and there are plenty of things to consider, but not from the 'other side' as I had said. To call out your own generally takes the wind out of your sails, no matter who you are. Hence the rabid followers of BLM, cops, the constitution, NASCAR, whatever, who will generally never admit to being wrong.

Also, if you think those 'leaders' from the BLM website have anything whatsoever to do with leading protests in PDX or Seattle, you're pretty far off base. If anything PNWYLF is currently leading, or more appropriately, have co-opted, the parts of the protests you should be concerned about, in PDX at least. Luckily, they're the flash in the pan 20 year old idealist kind of group that fizzles out when their parents stop paying their rent.

Also, if you think those 'leaders' from the BLM website have anything whatsoever to do with leading protests in PDX or Seattle, you're pretty far off base. ...

I don't think that, quite the opposite (*). The "leaders" I was referring to were elected and hold positions of government power, or were appointed by those with government power to wield such power. My take is that the TDS runs so strong in these officials that they are willing to let their cities burn and citizens die over it on the off chance Trump will get blamed. I blame such politicians more than the animals they unleashed because mobs have no intelligence, just emotion and violence. Don't get me wrong, I hope the Feds catch and convict as many of the mob as we have prisons to fill, but the politicians who incited and fed this insanity for personal power deserve to be there even more so and for thrice as long.

(*) Example: Other State - The Facts In That Atlanta Shooting Where An 8yo Died Are Horrific

hmm... maybe it's time to declare Clear and Present Danger... supposedly one of BLM leaders says they are trained Marxists (whatever that is) intent on other things than caring about black lives.

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

thumbnail

It were these kind of memes above that got me a Facebook suspension for the next three days.:D:D:D Mods here will probably delete them... oh well.

thumbnail

Your memes are all belong to no one. Nothing is showing up...

I agree. The Atlanta mayor has that girl's blood on her hands. As do other 'authorities'.

And I just had another thought. 'They' want to attack our 2nd amendment right to bear arms under the guise of public safety and because of a few bad apples, the rest of us can't be trusted with guns.... well... what about attacking the right of peaceful assembly/protest.. seems a few bad apples so now take that right away too. Nibble away at certain parts of the constitution piece by piece until it is no longer recognizable.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top