JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Same old song. When has it ever worked for them?

BTW, they can't be havin them wimens and "those other people" being able to defend themselves and resist their tyranny now can they???

This has been another result of the old "unintended consequences". The same people who have been a long time trying to take the peoples right to have guns away have also been champions of letting criminals run free. This creates a lot of victims. I have noticed a LOT, and I do mean a LOT, of women learning to shoot last few years. I love seeing this. Now the people who have been trying to take rights are scared a lot of these women are no longer going to ignore the people trying to pass laws to take gun rights.

I'd like to hear Igor's thought process that led him to the belief in the monolithic inferiority of minorities and women.

Golly... maybe he's right. Maybe women and minorities should be second-class citizens and have certain civil rights restricted or just outright denied.

Make your case, genius.

FWIW - I talked with a gal I have known in my city for 20 years. Our girls grew up playing softball together.

We happened to discuss Gun Free Zones and she let on that she has her CCL and resents not being able to legally carry at work.

EDIT - I got this far before I realized why I was having trouble delineating or illuminating why her gender had anything to do with her Right to Keep and Bear, and then I realized, it doesn't.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top