JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't fear liberals, but I am disgusted by them.

I don't know a single liberal who hunts, guts, skins and butchers game animals.

Never met a single one....not one.

There probably are some, but I've never met one.

Mostly they hunt tofu, kale, soy lattes, drugs, free stuff of every description and are riddled with STD's, but we won't talk about that...

So, if Conservatives ever have to hunt liberals, just let the vultures eat em...do not harvest em.

I don't know a single liberal who hunts, guts, skins and butchers game animals.

Never met a single one....not one.

I know at least 4 libbies that hunt. They do the whole gut & skin thing too. But just like good little libs, when it was their turn to help me clean a hanging elk carcass, they all split. I wasn't even keeping the meat... gave it all to the hunting party, so I got double screwed that year!!

I know one libbie that 'hunted', if you call shooting domesticated deer off the hood of the truck 'hunting'.

Like I told my Dad yesterday when he asked about me CC'ing, "So you think you can shoot somebody?".

I said, "Dad, if it comes to that, yes, I am betting on me.".

I seen a claim they were going to release this movie after all . I can see Someone from a unnamed party reacting on it for the cause. :rolleyes:

Being a righteous deplorable has certainly been an interesting experience but other than the occasional trip to town, it hasn't impacted me much.
Town has its share of lefties, but they're of no consequence to me, no more than an insect.

Legally? Put simply, laws that are unconstitutional aren't legal & enforceable. Illegal laws aren't laws.
I'm a free American and to the best of my ability I live as one.

But I did buy an extra can of Spam just in case there's an emergency

Mel Gibson
Bruce Willis
Vince Vaughn
Cant forget Starlord either
651a948a84cc5afd3b2ffe9077fba88d.png

I generally avoid the big screen and home screen period. To me it all stopped being good in the 80s/90s. Its why i've converted to analog video collecting instead. Always good movies to watch without all the ads and subscription based requirements for a hand full of decent movies on a bi monthly rotation.

I suggest others do the same to an drop netflix and the TV programs. Go back to the old ways.
I don't have cable and rarely watch Netflix or rent. I do see some new blockbusters but nothing like before. When I did have cable it was mostly black & white movies.

Less hate, gore and division. More patriotism, happiness and reality. Even camp like, They Live, is better than most current blockbusters.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top