JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know how many times we have heard that before.

Post a link to a credible source . Right, you got something from Harvard before groups that monitor this type of stuff???

When people in those places think these things, its usually not long before some wacked out marxist politician tries to enact it into law.
They have already started this with vets. Dont dismiss anything like this ! If you do you play right into their hands. Its the Alinsky way....
Make something a conspiracy theory and when everyone becomes apathetic, cram it down their throat. Not this time and dont ever take anything those leftist wack jobs do for granted.
Apathy and Alinsky got us to where we are today. It must be an all out push back from here forward !

I would be interested to hear who proposed this, and in which legislature. I suspect it is an urban myth.

Just because some college yaahoo wants something like this, doesn't make it anywhere close to an actual bill, or law that an elected legistator has proposed.

Until I hear more details about who proposed it, and in which legislature, I'm calling BS....or bubblegumstuff.

There is a copy of this poorly written 'legislation' posted on James Yeager's site GetOffTheX.com which appears to predate this thread.

I'm fairly sure James Yeager isn't from Harvard. Trlsmn, I think someone is having some fun with you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top