JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rep. Hank Johnson D-GA. He is still going congress-strong in 2019, and looking for reelection. One of my all-time favorites.

I heard a while back some person button hole him somewhere and ask about this. IIRC he first tried to say he was being funny, sure, watch the video and he shows no sign this is supposed to be a joke. Then in that exchange or another he of course went with people are racists so they are using this. What keeps scaring me about this kind of stuff is voters. They put people like this back in office. That is really scary. It's amazing we have not gone down the crapper already :s0054:

I was thinking the other day?

We citizens have to pass a BGC and jump through many hurdles placed in our way just to own a firearm. And in most cases we're talking about protecting ourselves and family. The Nation if it comes to that.

For Politicians.....
Beside the obvious, of getting the vote. What kind of hurdles dose a politician have to face? Yup.....votes can be bought with an appropriate lie. And with funding coming from ________. Rrrright…..most dictators share common traits. Like: wanting to tell other people how to live. :eek:

Aloha, Mark

Should we extend the conversation to other members of Congress? Like this gem.....

Ayanna Pressley introduces impeachment resolution against Brett Kavanaugh

Aloha, Mark

PS....How does she connect w/the subject of Ms Harris?

FollowFollow @KamalaHarris

I sat through those hearings. Brett Kavanaugh lied to the U.S. Senate and most importantly to the American people. He was put on the Court through a sham process and his place on the Court is an insult to the pursuit of truth and justice. He must be impeached.

MBaqSY2M_bigger.jpg

Last Edited:
Should we extend the conversation to other members of Congress? Like this gem.....

Many thrive and profit off the suffering of their constituents.

Only solution I can come up with is to make them weaker, with less control over our lives.

I mean, how many people wake up and say, what viewpoint can I force others to follow today. Do people really wake up in the morning wondering how they can push their moral arguments on heathens with less moral position then their own?

Do they think, I'm better so you should do as I say, and far from an egalitarian view I am not your equal and am better.

It's just so much horse poop. And yet here we are, far from egalitarian, with so many high and mighty people trying to force their moral viewpoint down our throats to profit off the suffering of society.

I demand my three fiddy back.

After listening to the House today (mad House) and old Jerry the Idiot Nadler spend millions of our dollars on attempting to impeach our President for Obama 's crimes and all that were under him walk free. They all appear to have escaped from mental institutions. They should not be allowed to vote, but fire arms, or hold public office of any kind! These people are a waste of time, money, and attention. All that are running, including the sex kitten who has probably seen too many gun toters with just wearing their gun between their out of ammo, are so far off the wall, they make crazy Hillary look like a contender.

After listening to the House today (mad House) and old Jerry the Idiot Nadler spend millions of our dollars on attempting to impeach our President for Obama 's crimes and all that were under him walk free. They all appear to have escaped from mental institutions. They should not be allowed to vote, but fire arms, or hold public office of any kind! These people are a waste of time, money, and attention. All that are running, including the sex kitten who has probably seen too many gun toters with just wearing their gun between their out of ammo, are so far off the wall, they make crazy Hillary look like a contender.
Sadly the people like Jerry are only doing this to keep their job. Last I heard some kook is trying to take the Primary away from Jerry at home. Some kook who is more radical than him. So I would guess Jerry has to know this is a fools errand. I am pretty sure he feels he has to act like this to keep his job. This is both scary and a learning thing. Scary that so many voters actually want this. Should be a learning thing for gun owners. If we could get most of them to fight together instead of each other? You see how the people in power bend with the wind if they think they will lose the power. Almost all anti gun law makers would sudenly be pro gun if they thought it meant keeping their power.

Despite her alleged extraordinary legal qualifications, everything she does reveals bleak political simpleton-hack who is uninterested in truth or actual constitutional law.

Don't think this article is worth reading, as we know her 2nd Amendment position, along with her various other Bill of Rights credibility failures. Here's an article & the power of image over verbal: Kamala has egg on her face …. again

View attachment 617629
She was going to "wipe the floor with him", when asked about a debate with President Trump.

I understand that Trump blew his milk out of his nose when he heard that...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews