JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Despite her alleged extraordinary legal qualifications, everything she does reveals bleak political simpleton-hack who is uninterested in truth or actual constitutional law.

Don't think this article is worth reading, as we know her 2nd Amendment position, along with her various other Bill of Rights credibility failures. Here's an article & the power of image over verbal: Kamala has egg on her face …. again

1568669758803.png

Like many others on the left, she is striving to stay relevant. Too bad they don't have enough depth in their message to be relevant to beyond their choir.

Make no mistake, This Woman is extremely dangerous, not only to our rights and freedoms, but to the things she is capable of doing against this country! Don't let the raving lunacy cloud over the facts! She has a lot of experience using and abusing the legal system and would have no problem continuing that writ large! Be afraid, Be Very Afraid!

It is an almost daily occurrence that I am stunned about how moronic our elected officials and/or current candidates are. You'd think one would become inured to it, but they always manage to take it up a notch, so here we are.

And agree with the post above; Harris is a particularly nasty specimen. That woman cannot be POTUS.

So I'm going to listen to someone who "dated" a married man, 31 years her senior, a politician who appointed her to commissions paying hundreds of thousands of dollars during this time, and "influenced" her political career? Um, no.

Welcome to the anti 2A left.

It seems it's now a badge of honor among them to disparage the Constitution and our American ideals.

What a disgrace.

I got to say though, whenever I see her name, i always think of this guy.

kamala.jpg .

no offense to Mr Harris.. which is odd as they both have last names of Harris..or is it.:s0001:

Despite her alleged extraordinary legal qualifications, everything she does reveals bleak political simpleton-hack who is uninterested in truth or actual constitutional law.

Don't think this article is worth reading, as we know her 2nd Amendment position, along with her various other Bill of Rights credibility failures. Here's an article & the power of image over verbal: Kamala has egg on her face …. again

View attachment 617629

She's kept in the spotlight for two obvious reason.... 1.female. 2. black

But the question remains: is that REALLY egg white on her face... or something else? :eek::D

Make no mistake, This Woman is extremely dangerous, not only to our rights and freedoms, but to the things she is capable of doing against this country! Don't let the raving lunacy cloud over the facts! She has a lot of experience using and abusing the legal system and would have no problem continuing that writ large! Be afraid, Be Very Afraid!

She attempted murder via the legal system by withholding exonerating evidence in a death penalty case. There is absolutely nothing a slime ball like that wouldn't do. She is indeed, exceptionally dangerous.

At the beginning of the political season she was selected by CNN to be the next President, and you know how CNN is about riding dead horses so long as it supports their political agenda.

She is FAR from unusual in this. The House and Senate have quite a collection of people who are something strait out of stand up comic writing and are still in power. For one they keep wining, which is scary enough. The other is of course one party is heavily protected by media. There are so many you could fill pages but some of my favorites are the guy who asked that Admiral if the Island of Guam might tip over and sink? The way that guy did not fall out of his chair laughing showed he was VERY good at politics. The other was when that woman asked if NASA could drive the Mars Rover over to where Niel had planted the flag. How either of these people can still get elected is frightening.

As Andrew Wilkow calls her "Willie Browns chew toy". Another politician from another uneducated district! just like Ilhan "The Mog Skinny" Omar, Alexandria "My IQ is room temperature" Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida "Allahu Akbar" Tlaib, and Ayanna Pressley.

Last Edited:
There are so many you could fill pages but some of my favorites are the guy who asked that Admiral if the Island of Guam might tip over and sink? The way that guy did not fall out of his chair laughing showed he was VERY good at politics.

Rep. Hank Johnson D-GA. He is still going congress-strong in 2019, and looking for reelection. One of my all-time favorites.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top