JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You do realize they are egging on a real revolution.
I really dont think they know what that would do. They definitely would regret that action.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE. The ones that really need the psych eval are the ones that advocate this drivel.

Is there other info you can give us, like a senate or house bill number? or names of the congressmen who are championing it? or is this a "lost & found" enemy play book?

At this point I don't think there is any bill published. Whether this sees the light of day is anyone's guess. I for one hope it's just another failed pipe dream of antigunners, aka the enemies of the people. I can say that it is current and not old and rehashed.

At this point I don't think there is any bill published. Whether this sees the light of day is anyone's guess. I for one hope it's just another failed pipe dream of antigunners, aka the enemies of the people. I can say that it is current and not old and rehashed.

Is this local, State or National? What is your source?

You do realize they are egging on a real revolution.
I really dont think they know what that would do. They definitely would regret that action.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE. The ones that really need the psych eval are the ones that advocate this drivel.

I could see people supporting the Unfit Persons Governing Act of 2013. A published psychological evaluation isn't too much of an intrusion if you're elected to represent people is it? It sounds like common sense reform to insure only safe, sane people hold office.

Do ignorant Americans still believe it is brown people 7450 miles away that are trying to 'take our freedoms." I mean come on. Delusion is one thing, but just plain stupidity is another.

All the enemies of any freedoms you have are right here, in your face. The Iraqis, Syrians, Afghans, and Martians don't give a damn whether you have your 2A rights or not. But your mis-leaders do.

The whole 'fighting for your freedoms' every-repeating anthem is putrid tripe.

That legislation would just about do it for me.

"Kick the tires and light the fires, our revolution is here."

I don't see dealing with it any other way. Sorry to the
"you'll never take on the government alone" nay-sayers... But Im quite sure only obamas secret russian army would be able to enforce it.. But then again, this Syria thing may have its dark upside.

I could see people supporting the Unfit Persons Governing Act of 2013. A published psychological evaluation isn't too much of an intrusion if you're elected to represent people is it? It sounds like common sense reform to insure only safe, sane people hold office.

That just might be the way to turn the tables. There isnt a sane one in DC

That just might be the way to turn the tables. There isnt a sane one in DC

I said people would support it not politicians. They wouldn't vote for anything that took an hour from them running fundraisers or meeting lobbyists. Some may be sane but are crooked enough they screw their legs into their pants.

I said people would support it not politicians. They wouldn't vote for anything that took an hour from them running fundraisers or meeting lobbyists. Some may be sane but are crooked enough they screw their legs into their pants.

I was saying that it should apply strictly toward politicians.

I’ve read plenty of tin foil here and would normally be inclined to agree with you but considering who posted it, it worries me. I’ve seen Trlsmn spent too much time debunking BS rather than spreading it.

Yeah, it worries me too. He isn't exactly someone I've seen reposting consipacy email chain letters.

I just got this proposed legislation from a credible source. To the best of my knowledge it is not been broken anywhere on the internet so you are reading it here at NWFA first. I can't say exactly how I got it but I can prove that I took it straight from Harvard University's website and that it is not available publicly.

Please spread this far and wide to other gunsites.

Unfit Persons Firearms Act of 2013 .

You know how many times we have heard that before.

Post a link to a credible source . Right, you got something from Harvard before groups that monitor this type of stuff???

The gun grabbers have have hit a wall, and there taking a new direction in gun control.
All that's left is to go after the mental stability of gun owners. If this is enacted, it will be a true "Catch 22" scenario.
Imagine your on the couch in your annual firearms mental fitness review.

Doctor: Why do you feel you need to own firearms Mr. Smith?

Mr. Smith: I want to be able to protect my family. I like guns and enjoy shooting them.

Doctor: Who would want to hurt your family, you live in a nice neighborhood and the police will protect you, so aren't you being a little paranoid?

Mr. Smith: I feel it's my right as a husband and father to be able to protect my loved ones.

Doctor: So your need for firearms makes up for your inadequacies as a husband and father.
You are trying to compensate with things that you can't control and believe that having a dangerous weapon will solve these issues.
I believe that you are the danger to your family and we will need to explore this further.
Please see my secretary and make appointments to see me every week until we can work out these very dire issues.
Goodby Mr. Smith, see you next week.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top