JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So 'my' state rep in the senate unexpectedly passed yesterday:
<broken link removed>
Notwithstanding that family's loss and tragedy, for the rest of us this leaves an opening once held by this solid democrat incumbent to possibly a republican candidate. I have no idea or knowledge of who it might be, and it's not a major game changer in the majority of dems who are likely to make it through the next election, but it's something if not an opportunity for a pro gun candidate, if there is one available in this district. I hope someone steps up! With Buckley not seeking reelection, (although the republican running is likely anti gun, as is the dem candidate) maybe there will be a significance to this position opening up.

@OutlawHoss you should run for it!

Rest assured Michael Bloomberg has already funded the next democrat to hold the vacated seat...
Ha! Yeah, that's an attractive idea. I have a feeling I'd run away screaming in short order. But your point is a great one, with a very specific opportunity, a person could get in the race without the months and months of campaigning and spending untold amounts of money. It a definite 'wildcard' opportunity for sure!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top