JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like they are bailing out of Washington. Personally I'd like to see every single gun-anything move to states where they will be appreciated and then follow Ronnie Barrett's example and refuse to business with states with f'ed up anti-2A BS. Let it begin.

Rainier Arms

Damit!!!!! But good for them!
I saved so much time and money on their sight. Shipping is always so quick because they are so close and the apex membership paid for itself with my rainier build and saved me a couple hundred over all on top of that.

I heard they are opening a distribution center in kansas to help with out of state sales and that they have no plans of bailing on Washington.
This makes more sense to me. While it's certainly gotten more difficult to buy things in Washington, business is still flowing. Just looks like they are making for quicker ship times on the east coast.

I heard they are opening a distribution center in kansas to help with out of state sales and that they have no plans of bailing on Washington.

That would be genius really. Since the state requires long background checks on any semiauto or handgun. The stores can't afford to give up retail space for storage waiting for the bgc to clear. Why not have demo models and then ship from the warehouse? You just need someone there tk read you serial numbers for the forms.

I hope Aero Precision moves to a gun friendly state, or at least opens another manufacturing/processing location so a move can be done in short order.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top