JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So 'my' state rep in the senate unexpectedly passed yesterday:
<broken link removed>
Notwithstanding that family's loss and tragedy, for the rest of us this leaves an opening once held by this solid democrat incumbent to possibly a republican candidate. I have no idea or knowledge of who it might be, and it's not a major game changer in the majority of dems who are likely to make it through the next election, but it's something if not an opportunity for a pro gun candidate, if there is one available in this district. I hope someone steps up! With Buckley not seeking reelection, (although the republican running is likely anti gun, as is the dem candidate) maybe there will be a significance to this position opening up.

@OutlawHoss you should run for it!

Rest assured Michael Bloomberg has already funded the next democrat to hold the vacated seat...
Ha! Yeah, that's an attractive idea. I have a feeling I'd run away screaming in short order. But your point is a great one, with a very specific opportunity, a person could get in the race without the months and months of campaigning and spending untold amounts of money. It a definite 'wildcard' opportunity for sure!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top