JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only the USA has a written Constitution containing wording like the Second Amendment.

Instead of slagging off those who live in countries where no such protection of citizen's rights exists, feel sorry for them.

It doesn't make them lesser human beings.

The woman from the Gun Control Network is a prime example..she 'understood' that people were 'upset' they were loosing their 'sport'...

Price to be paid to live in a "safer society."

She understood? Obviously not. Cared? 0.00%

UK/Austrailia are a blueprint...Lots to be learned so history doesn't repeat itself here.

Boss

there is no reasonable gun legislation. 2A is NOT a gov. permisson slip. instead, it is recognition from the founding fathers of this country that the right of the people to keep and bear arms is a right and not a privilege.

im not saying i dont understand or comprehend the reasoning behind BGCs or why felons lose their rights.There are mixed feelings about this no matter who anyone talks to. but, i do understand that it is still an infringement on our rights as stated by the 2nd Amendment.

Anti gunners want us disarmed so we are at the mercy of the government. they are afraid that when we see that they have become tyrannical we have means to keep them in check. the government should never RULE over the people but instead be FOR the people. we gave them and inch. they continue to take and take and take. The reality of it is, i just want to be left alone. i want to go to work, provide for my family and enjoy the freedom that America was founded on and not have to walk on eggshells everytime one person goes crazy and we are condemned as a group.

The reality of it is, i just want to be left alone. i want to go to work, provide for my family and enjoy the freedom that America was founded on and not have to walk in eggshells everytime one person goes crazy and we are condemned as a group.

Exactly. Just leave.us.alone.

If they truly wanted a peaceful, safe society, they would do that...leave the peaceful, law-abiding (us) alone.

The video is a reality check.

Boss

Uh, let's just throw a little light on the 'Gun control Network', shall we?

From 2016 - Anti-shooting crusaders at the Gun Control "Network" have very recently relaunched their website, started building up a Twitter presence – and seem to have insider knowledge about upcoming restrictions on the shooting sports.

The self-described "network" has just four members: former Labour MP Bob Marshall-Andrews; his wife Gill, who has given herself the title "chair" of the club; one of Gill's friends, Christine Hall; and Brighton academic Peter Squires. It does not allow people to join as members, meaning its claim to being a network is untrue, though it solicits cash donations through its website.
There does not appear to be any formal legal structure behind the GCN. It is neither a charity nor a registered company, though the Marshall-Andrews do operate Marshall Andrews Limited, which presents itself publicly as a web design agency.
UKSN strongly suspects that company is where GCN funds and operations are controlled from – and their new website mentions a "part time office", which appears to be based at a domestic address in London N3. A related anti-shooting charity operating from the same postcode, the Infer Trust, was covered in detail on UKSN last year.
The Marshall-Andrews' little club very recently relaunched their website after a design and content makeover. Research by UK Shooting News reveals that on 6th March, the site was its old dead self using the same design and inaccurate information it had displayed for years.

A Twitter account in the GCN's name has also appeared.

Mr and Mrs Robert Marshall-Andrews - Bob and 'Gill', Peter Squires and Christine Hall, and maybe their pet gerbil.

That's it.

As an aside, a few years back the GCN went on morning TV in a head-to-head with Mike Yardley, spokesman for a number of shooting-associated organisations, and got metaphorically slaughtered. Every single statement they made, without exception, was pitilessly destroyed. Having made the statement that shooting sports made no contribution to the UK in any way, Yardley them produced the government's own financial documentation that showed that in the year, over *£2 BILLION was derived from shooting sports of all kinds. They also noted that support for shooters was falling, whereas shooting sports are the SECOND-highest growth sport in the entire UK. He also made a reasonably telling point that HM the Queen ]formerly a very fine field shooter] had appointed a number of London gunmakers as providers of fine arms to the Royal Family, simply carrying on a tradition that went back well over a hundred years, and that her husband, Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh, himself a fine wing shooter, was head patron on the British NRA.

I could go on, but it's pointless.

As are they, the GCN is a bunch of losers if ever there was one.

*DM14 Billion. That, Friends, is a LOT of kibble.

Last Edited:
Here's an example of the tripe that the GCN come up with.

Following New Zealand's lead… let's ban semi-automatic guns here
by Gun Control Network on 23-03-2019

The Christchurch tragedy in which 50 people were senselessly killed by a right wing racist has caused governments across the world to review their gun laws.
Imagine if the killer had come to the UK, instead of New Zealand, and killed 50 innocent people in Bristol or Birmingham. Public outrage would be fuelling a demand to ban the kind of guns used in such a terrible crime.
Here in the UK, most people probably think we don't allow such weapons, but they would be wrong. We do allow them, and they are used in the new, fast-growing sport of Practical Shooting.
Here is a link to what Practical Shooting is all about.
New Armsan RS-S1 12g box fed shotgun
We now know that New Zealand, under the strong and decisive leadership of Jacinda Ardern, is banning multi-shot weapons. Here in UK, we don't have to wait until we have a tragedy like theirs. We can take action now and ban them before it's too late.
Guns are for killing and the fewer of them there are, the safer we will all be.

1. The semi-automatic guns they are drivelling about are shotguns, and the sport is called Practical SHOTGUN Shooting - its official name in the charter.

2. Considering that they are both university-educated, the standard of spelling is woeful.

3. After the Hungerford Massacre, semi-automatic shotguns that hold MORE than three cartridges were taken off the Section 2 register - that covers all shotguns/smoothbores up to 2" calibre [punt guns] and put on Section 1. This makes them MUCH harder to obtain, and ensures that only those people, like me, who currently have a Section 1 Firearms Certificate, can own one.

4. They stated that the shooter was a 'right-wing facist', IOW, NOT a rational person by everyday standards, and in doing so put all of us in the same category of murderous loon.

The sooner they all die away, the better.

"Guns are for killing and the fewer of them there are, the safer we will all be."

Gosh, I guess all the recreational, competitive, and Olympic shooters, with their millions (billions?) of rounds downrange that have killed absolutely nothing have been misusing their guns and doing it all wrong.:rolleyes:

It's amazing that such a small group of blissfully ignorant individuals are presented as authorities.

If someone who never touched a wrench started smearing mechanics and cramming laws about repairing transmissions down everyone's throats, people would ignore them or point out their blatant lack of qualifications.

But when it comes to firearms? No clue? No problem! Just spout some gun control rhetoric and you're an 'authority.' When all else fails, just play the 'safety' card.

Boss

Yup, it's the 'think of the children' thing all over. But sadly, that's why they got going in the first place, after a known pedophile and general odd-ball used his legally-held handguns to slaughter sixteen first-grade kids and their teacher in Dunblane School in 1996. He had kept his guns in spite of one police officer from another force advising the issuing force to take his guns off him before he does something terrible....they didn't and he did. The British tennis star Andy Murray was one of the kids in school that day.

So by that logic, if one woman misuses her nethers to commit prostitution and plays "Typhoid Mary of STD's" all ladyparts should be restricted or prohibited? Not calling you out, @tac , just trying to perform Reductio Ad Absurdum taking the Political Class's logic further toward its ultimate logical extension... finally got you tagged on email BTW.

Problem is, how do we change the culture and get the average subject to wake up and smell the crap before they're buried alive in it, and start fighting back at the ballot box? (Which is admittedly a problem here too...)

Problem is, how do we change the culture and get the average subject to wake up and smell the crap before they're buried alive in it, and start fighting back at the ballot box? (Which is admittedly a problem here too...)

That, at the end of the day, is THE question.

Everything else is wasted bandwidth in the echo chamber. Something that has been repeated over and over and over...

The days of throwing a $20 at the NRA and winning are over. The big organizations need to step up and the law abiding gun owners need to step up, en mass and make it a priority.

The folks in the video couldn't have been much clearer: Get.off.your.a$$!

Boss

OK guvnor, you can ban our guns, here's mine. What's next you say guvnor? You're letting in entire populations of non-westerner's to put down roots here? What's that now, if I speak badly about the situation I will go to court? Sounds good to me guvnor. What's that guvnor? The gun ban wasn't quite adequate and now you want to ban kitchen knives? Sounds good to me.
Well, as long as I've got my spot of tea then I suppose.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews