JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, I've shot many a $200.00 Pheasant! :s0114: It stopped being about how much game I brought home of fish I caught many years ago for me. Just being outdoors and enjoying nature are what it's about for me. Catching fish or getting game is a nice bonus.

Hey, I've shot many a $200.00 Pheasant! :s0114: It stopped being about how much game I brought home of fish I caught many years ago for me. Just being outdoors and enjoying nature are what it's about for me. Catching fish or getting game is a nice bonus.

Yeah, the second day was a lot of fun. And hey, this little guy is enough to make a real nice sandwich. :s0155:

The first say was just plane frustrating. No fun, not at all. Lost EVERY line we cast. I got pissy and decided I was too stubborn for that, so we got a Hotel and gave it another day.

And that's when we got this little guy. :D He's the only one we got, but it was a lot of fun bein' out there.

Surf fishing is definitely a kick. I'll be heading out again soon.

Absolutely. That's what it's all about.
Every year I go hunting with my dad, my son and my brother-in-laws, we never recover our costs in meat--we recover the costs in the memories we make. When all is said and done, that's really all life is. Same thing with fishing trips or duck hunting. It's about being outdoors with people you appreciate and who appreciate you, doing something you all enjoy doing--and passing it on to the next generation.

wakejoe--:DWOW !! you got the bonus--my dad taught me when i was young--it's awesome to go fishing--being outside--shooten the bull with other guy's--trying different gear that you spent food money on--and it's a ++ to take something home you can eat !:cool:
my thoughts,steven

ok, it was an expensive fish, tough day on gear, maybe a bit spendy, however no worse than a couple of days on the range, spent ammo, maybe a bad target or 3, maybe even a broken weapon or 2, but really what kind of fish is it?

After three years guiding in Alaska, the fishing around here has lost much of its allure...

Unless I'm being chased out of holes by my namesake and catching salmon on every other cast, its just no fun... :s0114:

Man, you guys are doin' something wrong. When we go over I get tired of cleaning fish at the end of the day(s).
Ya gotta find the right beach contour/rocky structure.
Ling cod, Cabezon, black/blue rockfish (bass) and surfperch.

MMM, good. A little panko and ya got some tasty vittles there now!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top