JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesn't that do the same thing as the lemishine?
yes, but Lemi- is more concentrated and is ONLY citric acid.... taste it I dare you.

a 9mm case is sufficient for amount.

If you find your brass black with stuff that wipes off, you didn't use enough soap.

2-3oz of Armorall with Caranuba wax is enough. Experiments have been done to find out the minimum amount of that soap to use.

Well I've been resizing some Lake City 7.62 brass and DAMN these things are difficult to size! Guessing they are once fired from some sort of military rifle who's chamber was extremely forgiving! At least for feeding and extraction, not for resizing.

I think these 7.62/308 rounds will be the first ones I run through the SS tumbler since they're all lubed, but also they had a bit of green oxidation/corrosion in the primer pockets and inside some of the necks.

Just head out to Amazon.com and purchase a small pack of food grade citric acid. This is much cheaper than Lemishine and a small bag lasts a very long time.
I'll keep this in mind next time I need to stock up!

yes, but Lemi- is more concentrated and is ONLY citric acid.... taste it I dare you.

a 9mm case is sufficient for amount.

If you find your brass black with stuff that wipes off, you didn't use enough soap.

2-3oz of Armorall with Caranuba wax is enough. Experiments have been done to find out the minimum amount of that soap to use.
Wax!!?? Now I'm supposed to use wax in the mixture!!?? Where does the insanity end??! :D

Well I've been resizing some Lake City 7.62 brass and DAMN these things are difficult to size! Guessing they are once fired from some sort of military rifle who's chamber was extremely forgiving! At least for feeding and extraction, not for resizing.

I think these 7.62/308 rounds will be the first ones I run through the SS tumbler since they're all lubed, but also they had a bit of green oxidation/corrosion in the primer pockets and inside some of the necks.

Most of it has been run through MGs, make sure they will chamber in your rifle, if not you'll need small base dies.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top