JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I expect they are steel underneath, as they are advertised as "bi-metallic."
Note that "Bi-Metallic" is referring to the make-up of the projectile. There's steel in the slug. That kind of ammo is frowned on at some ranges because of the extra damage it does to back stops. I believe it was used to better penetrate non armored, or light armored steel in war time situations. (I'm always open to correction) What you are referring to is simply called "Steel Case" ammo. And copper looking shells are referred to as "Copper Washed", which are steel underneath.

I switched over a to an FW Arms decapper, it won't decap berdan primed cases. But the pin doesn't break, it just goes through them. I've had it split rocks that where in the cases.

Inspect all range pick up brass before you process.

The grey matter between your ears will save you a lot of money.

Eventually, you'll develop a feel for the right pressure on the ram and know when to stop and examine what's going on. Doesn't mean that you won't be bending any more pins, just means you'll be paying closer attention.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top