JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After 22 years, I finally wore through my Midway 1292 tumbler. I called them to order a new bowl for it and they advised me that it was under recall, so I sent it in and they sent me a new Frankfort arsenal tumbler. Feeling guilty, I ordered the whole kit with the media, polish and, separator and paid the difference.
I wish I had my old one back, it did the job in half the time and half the mess. Going to chuck it as soon as I find something better, any recommendations?

After 22 years, I finally wore through my Midway 1292 tumbler. I called them to order a new bowl for it and they advised me that it was under recall, so I sent it in and they sent me a new Frankfort arsenal tumbler. Feeling guilty, I ordered the whole kit with the media, polish and, separator and paid the difference.
I wish I had my old one back, it did the job in half the time and half the mess. Going to chuck it as soon as I find something better, any recommendations?
Probably too late for you...
I just replaced the bowl on my tumbler with this, comes with some media too $8 with coupon:
Search results for: 'tumbler replacement bowl'
Works better than the original.

With SS pins/wet tumbling all the rage now, it might be a good time to switch.
A recent thread on tumbling:
Stainless steel tumbler or ultrasonic?
:D

I'm a bit of a behind-the-times geez, and have used the same ol' vibratory cleaner for years. I recently changed from lizard litter (walnut, from Petsmart) to corn cob. Oh, what a difference! The brass looks brand new in 4 hours. While my main interest is removing junk that would muck up my dies, it makes me smile to open a 50 cal ammo can and pick up a handful of shiny 5.56 rounds.

I ended up tumbling my brass in the recommended stainless media, car wash-wax soap and the Lemi stuff for 2 hours. Brass turned out beautiful. I drained the water and left it to dry in the bottom of a plastic bucket. Thanks for the help.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top