JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After 22 years, I finally wore through my Midway 1292 tumbler. I called them to order a new bowl for it and they advised me that it was under recall, so I sent it in and they sent me a new Frankfort arsenal tumbler. Feeling guilty, I ordered the whole kit with the media, polish and, separator and paid the difference.
I wish I had my old one back, it did the job in half the time and half the mess. Going to chuck it as soon as I find something better, any recommendations?

After 22 years, I finally wore through my Midway 1292 tumbler. I called them to order a new bowl for it and they advised me that it was under recall, so I sent it in and they sent me a new Frankfort arsenal tumbler. Feeling guilty, I ordered the whole kit with the media, polish and, separator and paid the difference.
I wish I had my old one back, it did the job in half the time and half the mess. Going to chuck it as soon as I find something better, any recommendations?
Probably too late for you...
I just replaced the bowl on my tumbler with this, comes with some media too $8 with coupon:
Search results for: 'tumbler replacement bowl'
Works better than the original.

With SS pins/wet tumbling all the rage now, it might be a good time to switch.
A recent thread on tumbling:
Stainless steel tumbler or ultrasonic?
:D

I'm a bit of a behind-the-times geez, and have used the same ol' vibratory cleaner for years. I recently changed from lizard litter (walnut, from Petsmart) to corn cob. Oh, what a difference! The brass looks brand new in 4 hours. While my main interest is removing junk that would muck up my dies, it makes me smile to open a 50 cal ammo can and pick up a handful of shiny 5.56 rounds.

I ended up tumbling my brass in the recommended stainless media, car wash-wax soap and the Lemi stuff for 2 hours. Brass turned out beautiful. I drained the water and left it to dry in the bottom of a plastic bucket. Thanks for the help.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top