JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You make a good point but legalizing drugs would have to be on the Federal level and cover the entire US as opposed to just a few states to even begin to eliminate the gansta/drug culture. For example:

Legalizing MJ only makes it easier for the middle and upper classes to acquire MJ as they no longer need to find 'illegal' sources for it. Those who cannot afford 'legal' MJ will still need a way to acquire it - cheaper or for 'trade' and the illegal growers fill this need. Also the illegal growers supply states that have not yet, or may never legalize it,. And it has already been proven (by getting caught) some 'dispensaries' have been buying from illegal growers to cut their costs. Most end users don't know the difference.

Apply this example to all other drugs and the result will be the same.
RVTECH:

In your neck of the woods; Cagle Addition & everything along Burgess (west of Huntington) 99% of the grows do not have water rights. Medical grows & otherwise are using well water. This is stealing water from the public. Just about anyone that should enforce marijuana laws is aware and does nothings.
When push comes to shove, whiskey is for drink'en & water is for fight'en;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;going to be interesting.

Do we grow food/raise livestock or use stolen water to grow marijuana?

Foreverlost,

image.jpg

Medical grows & otherwise are using well water. This is stealing water from the public.
Technically anyone with their own well can use the water for whatever they want so I don't quite understand what you are getting at with the 'stealing water from the public' remark.

If I have 5 acres of lawn and everybody else has a half acre or less would I be 'stealing water' from the public to keep my 5 acres green?

I hope you are not suggesting a form of 'regulated' water usage on private wells because I have heard 'rumblings' about this from some liberals who think private wells should be metered and the owner pay some sort of 'fee' for the amount of water used.

I lived in Tucson for 2 years nice place, draw back is bunch of liberal hippies in a desert talking about global warming while living in the 2nd hottest desert in the world (Mojave death valley being number 1.) Piping in water and resources and energy so they can live there........ they are not logical folk.
I made it 1 year and came back to Oregon. Couldn't stand the crime and crazies

This is all an exercise in communications, not reality.

Tucson is great just like the rest of Arizona, aside from the west valley, scottsdale and the californians.

"The Tucson resolution notes that the 'United States Supreme Court has explicitly rejected the idea that the states can nullify federal law.'"

But it has explicitly upheld the state's right not to spend any money to enforce those laws. The city will lose.

Make fun all you like, but their purpose is to force a challenge in court that state statutes cannot override federal. The higher this gets in courts and affirmed as true the worse it is for 2A in Arizona.

Only took me one visit to Tucson to see it had nothing for me-- The signs I saw in spanish pissed me off, we speak English in this Country
Yea, funny how my ultra lib family member who lives in Tucson often 'waffled' between his high and mighty regard for the 'Spanish speaking' members of the area - until those in his neighborhood did something HE didn't like - talk about hypocrisy......

Only took me one visit to Tucson to see it had nothing for me-- The signs I saw in spanish pissed me off, we speak English in this Country
Didn't take long for some good old fashioned racism to show up. Grow up, you make gun owners look bad. We as Americans speak many languages in this country.
Never not funny reminding racists that Arizona and all of the SW was once Mexico. Long before it was America. Huh, wonder why so many Mexican names, not like it also shares a border with Mexico and has a large population of Spanish speaking Americans thriving there.
Dur dur I don't understand Spanish, makes me mad…

Read a book! High school kids learn Spanish.

Last Edited:
Didn't take long for some good old fashioned racism to show up. Grow up, you make gun owners look bad. We as Americans speak many languages in this country.
Never not funny reminding racists that Arizona and all of the SW was once Mexico. Long before it was America. Huh, wonder why so many Mexican names, not like it also shares a border with Mexico and has a large population of Spanish speaking Americans thriving there.
Dur dur I don't understand Spanish, makes me mad…

Read a book! High school kids learn Spanish.
I'm racist? Where's the signs in polish & russian?

If there is one thing the Founders of this Country left out it was decreeing that English be the official language of America & only because to sensible folks it 100% makes sense that English be The official language for this Country

I'm racist? Where's the signs in polish & russian?
Go to a predominantly polish or German settled part of America and I gaurentee you'll see a ton of it.
Here's just one of many examples: https://www.google.com/amp/s/germangirlinamerica.com/german-towns-in-america/amp/

Seriously I'll send you a book on American history and how it's been settled by many different cultures and languages that still thrive in those areas. It'll literally make you not look so uneducated.

Im America public school system we teach a variety of languages. I'm America we have people that immigrated many generations ago and pass down different languages…I know this is blowing your mind.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads