JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Claiming that not liking signs in Spanish because we are in america is not racist. Unless you took this to mean that he doesn't like Spaniards from Spain, I guess that is Racist. But languages are not a Race.

Go to a predominantly polish or German settled part of America and I gaurentee you'll see a ton of it.
Here's just one of many examples: https://www.google.com/amp/s/germangirlinamerica.com/german-towns-in-america/amp/

Seriously I'll send you a book on American history and how it's been settled by many different cultures and languages that still thrive in those areas. It'll literally make you not look so uneducated.

Im America public school system we teach a variety of languages. I'm America we have people that immigrated many generations ago and pass down different languages…I know this is blowing your mind.
BS--my great grandparents emigrated here from Poland & Russia back in the 1920's--they couldn't wait to learn to speak English, even though all great gramps could read in English was the stock market

The real problem is the quality of 'refugees' that have been entering this country-- immigrants used to be proud to speak American english & participate in Our customs

I'm racist? Where's the signs in polish & russian?

If there is one thing the Founders of this Country left out it was decreeing that English be the official language of America & only because to sensible folks it 100% makes sense that English be The official language for this Country
I gaurentee you'll never be able to show me anything in writing that your claim about the founding fathers is factually true. I'd bet money on it. You didn't even know there were polish and Russian and German towns in America where there those communities with those languages dominant. You know nothing about American history but rhetoric.

BS--my great grandparents emigrated here from Poland & Russia back in the 1920's--they couldn't wait to learn to speak English, even though all great gramps could read in English was the stock market

The real problem is the quality of 'refugees' that have been entering this country-- immigrants used to be proud to speak American english & participate in Our customs
So someone wanting to learn English means they don't speak their mother tongue or pass down their culture here in America? False.

more racist rhetoric. Snore.

Those Russian signs all clearly depict the item being sold. The surrounding signage is clearly in English, describing the name of the store

Take a ride to Phoenix-- signs on Bell Rd are in spanish, without even an indication of what kind of business it is--farther south ya go the worse it gets
False, try to actually read and do your research before speaking. You'll find German street names, business names, buildings named after German people. You're not educated on what you're speaking about.

I love how hard you're trying to defend this. Good to see racism alive and well here at NWFA.
I love that you cannot show me that languages are races. I think that you are Racist, prove me wrong. I am just pointing out the fact that you are an idiot and maybe you should not just call people names when they did not say something that warranted that. But whatever I am bored of talking with a person who is dull like you. Have fun voting for Kate Brown dull boy.

I love that you cannot show me that languages are races. I think that you are Racist, prove me wrong. I am just pointing out the fact that you are an idiot and maybe you should not just call people names when they did not say something that warranted that. But whatever I am bored of talking with a person who is dull like you. Have fun voting for Kate Brown dull boy.
I make it rule to not get into it with people that are so obtuse in their thinking and purposely avoid common sense that it's clear it be pointless.

False, try to actually read and do your research before speaking. You'll find German street names, business names, buildings named after German people. You're not educated on what you're speaking about.
You're the racist here, bud

Doesn't bother me, I try to be tolerant of others--I actually consider it a sign of maturity or of being temp banned several to many times

Every sign in your example clearly indicates the product being sold & the price

I'm talking about shopping malls where all the signage is in Spanish & non-spanish speakers have little to no idea what is even being sold inside the businesses
Learn a little Spanish, or dont. Is the very idea of educating yourself so repellent you? You may have a learning disability.

I have taken many years of Spanish-- as I said you are the racist here
I tell you what. I'll be fair. Let's me and you go meet up with a group of Mexican guys I know and you can say what you said with them and we'll see what happens. If they say it's cool, I'll admit I'm a racist. But if not…you seem pretty confident in your beliefs, so put it to the test.

You should travel more WalkingTall (English is a universal language thank the British empire), maybe read a book, stop hating people because they disagree with your viewpoint... you seem like, ummmmm whats it called??? a Bigot. You can look that up in the dictionary and when you are in there look up racist and learn what that means.

You should travel more WalkingTall (English is a universal language thank the British empire), maybe read a book, stop hating people because they disagree with your viewpoint... you seem like, ummmmm whats it called??? a Bigot. You can look that up in the dictionary and when you are in there look up racist and learn what that means.
Same offer for you we can go hang with a group of Mexican Americans and you can tell them what you think about their language and having it represented in their communities.

I tell you what. I'll be fair. Let's me and you go meet up with a group of Mexican guys I know and you can say what you said with them and we'll see what happens. If they say it's cool, I'll admit I'm a racist. But if not…you seem pretty confident in your beliefs, so put it to the test.
So Racist, wallkingtall are you now claiming that Mexican guys are violent and will be easily pushed to violence because they would not like to have a conversation about languages in America? RACIST!!!!!

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top