JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So Racist, wallkingtall are you now claiming that Mexican guys are violent and will be easily pushed to violence because they would not like to have a conversation about languages in America? RACIST!!!!!
I'm saying it's easy to claim it isn't racist when you don't have to face someone that it refers to. These guys wouldn't hurt ya, but I'm sure they'd tell you just how racist your thinking it and saying things your defending are offensive to them. So hey maybe you'd take it from the horses mouth if you don't believe me. Offer stands may learn something about yourself.

oh and I'm Latino, but I guess that makes me racist too.

I tell you what. I'll be fair. Let's me and you go meet up with a group of Mexican guys I know and you can say what you said with them and we'll see what happens. If they say it's cool, I'll admit I'm a racist. But if not…you seem pretty confident in your beliefs, so put it to the test.
If people can't conduct their affairs in English they have no business in this country

If they say it's cool, I'll admit I'm a racist. But if not…you seem pretty confident in your beliefs, so put it to the test.
So are you the 'Intermediary' between your 'group of Mexican guys I know' and everyone else to pass the word on to 'say its cool' or not? Are you the 'sacrificial lamb' ?

Do you roll over and do tricks for them as well?

Same offer for you we can go hang with a group of Mexican Americans and you can tell them what you think about their language and having it represented in their communities.
When I was 16 I partied with a large group of Mexicans every night--that doesn't give them the right to cr@p all over my country . If they wanna put their business names & descriptions in both English & another language, that's OK with me

When I was 16 I partied with a large group of Mexicans every night--that doesn't give them the right to cr@p all over my country . If they wanna put their business names & descriptions in both English & another language, that's OK with me
Nice, bubblegumting on your country, lol you're one person, you share this country with a lot of Mexicans Americans, more everyday and you better get used to it, because we aren't gonna change because a racist has hurt feelings about our language and culture.

If you're allowed on here that's more than enough racist right there
I know you don't think you seem racist, that's clear and a few others are coming to show support. But the people that run this site and other members aren't so…antiquated or unaware of contemporary standards of what is and isn't considered racist by said race and the population at large. You're a minority.

Nice, bubblegumting on your country, lol you're one person, you share this country with a lot of Mexicans Americans, more everyday and you better get used to it, because we aren't gonna change because a racist has hurt feelings about our language and culture.
We worked together at a restaurant, I started out as a dishwasher & worked my way up to cook & they were all proud to be accepted into this Country

At least proud enough to want to advertise their businesses in English

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews