JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I lived in Tucson for 2 years nice place, draw back is bunch of liberal hippies in a desert talking about global warming while living in the 2nd hottest desert in the world (Mojave death valley being number 1.) Piping in water and resources and energy so they can live there........ they are not logical folk.

Find me verifiable cases where State Police have arrested ICE federal agents enforcing Federal laws :rolleyes:
Not "where Fed agents broke State laws that has nothing to do with Federal enforcement efforts" :rolleyes:

That's not quite how it works, we're talking aiding and abetting illegal aliens like the State judge here in Oregon letting that illegal alien exit the building through her chambers to avoid the ICE agents waiting for him in the lobby.

From the article:
Federal statistics show Arizona has the 15th highest gun-related mortality rate and earned an "F" rating from the Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.

Ummm, since she was shot in Tucson, not a surprise on the "F" rating. Not trying to be callous but why even put this in an article???

I know there are earlier examples of this, but ignoring federal marijuana laws really stared this trend IMHO. Not debating the herb, but when states were allowed to ignore federal law, then counties ignored state laws, then cities decided to do the same, then DA's decide not to prosecute. Hey, guess what, now the people in these cities are just ignoring ALL laws. Good times.

From the article:
Federal statistics show Arizona has the 15th highest gun-related mortality rate and earned an "F" rating from the Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.

Ummm, since she was shot in Tucson, not a surprise on the "F" rating. Not trying to be callous but why even put this in an article???

I know there are earlier examples of this, but ignoring federal marijuana laws really stared this trend IMHO. Not debating the herb, but when states were allowed to ignore federal law, then counties ignored state laws, then cities decided to do the same, then DA's decide not to prosecute. Hey, guess what, now the people in these cities are just ignoring ALL laws. Good times.

For BLM and ANTIFA anyway….

I've attended conferences in Tucson 20+yrs ago and thought it a pretty neat city and area. For a city. Javelina roaming outside our little patio outside the Westin. And I loved the SW architecture.

But I'm disappointed to hear/read this bit. Vote em out!!!

draw back is bunch of liberal hippies in a desert talking about global warming while living in the 2nd hottest desert in the world (Mojave death valley being number 1.) Piping in water and resources and energy so they can live there........ they are not logical folk.
You are describing my ultra lib family member exactly - who lives in Tucson.

I am sure he is drooling over this decision by the city.

Vegegarian Pig! I understand, brined and slow smoked, they're delicious.
IDK. Never tried it. But I have read on a certain Texas gun forum that it is pretty good done up that way.. they smoke everything.

One of my brothers used to go with friends to hunt Javelina in central Calif. Big bore handguns. Hunting in the brush... YIKES. I don't know if they ate them.

Well, you have to admit that if the state can ignore federal law, then the city can ignore state law?
Yup, this. It's a fine line and a slippery slope between following the Constitution and ignoring a law. My opinion is that not following a federal drug law is different from a 2A issue. This will, of course, not be everyone's opinion.

Yup, this. It's a fine line and a slippery slope between following the Constitution and ignoring a law. My opinion is that not following a federal drug law is different from a 2A issue. This will, of course, not be everyone's opinion.
IMO laws against private possession/use of almost any item, is unconstitutional and certainly infringes on Natural Rights. For firearms, the Second Amendment is even more explicit.

IMO laws against private possession/use of almost any item, is unconstitutional and certainly infringes on Natural Rights. For firearms, the Second Amendment is even more explicit.
Oh yes. For a long time I objected to MJ laws. Then I had kids and was all for the War On Drugs. Much later my thinking has evolved to one of legalizing substances (but not dealing to kids), and let the stupid people be removed from the gene pool. No free programs for stupid people either...

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads