JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He keeps this crap up and a second term will not be in the future for him.
But hey name one politician that ever stayed the course ??

So both the NRA and Trump are restricting our rights.
I don't see a bump stock restriction infringing on our rights.......any more than the 1928 NFA act did and much less. It is a minor issue that will help keep important ones. We used to be able to mail order Thompson's. The law that stopped that is the law you should be protesting.

How about public execution of the school shooter? Would that deter would be criminals?

In the 70's in Komifornia, they had a use a gun go to prison law. The prisons filled filled up so fast they Jerry Brown repealed it. Deterring Laws that are enforced work, we don't execute like they used to so death sentence in many states is basically life for 40+ years.

I don't see a bump stock restriction infringing on our rights.......any more than the 1928 NFA act did and much less. It is a minor issue that will help keep important ones. We used to be able to mail order Thompson's. The law that stopped that is the law you should be protesting.

Except making a bump stock illegal wont save lives a bump stock is way outta controlled firing where a full auto has a gas system for that , not all semi's are.

How do you know she will even run if you have ESP pick me some lottery tickets while your telling the future ....
She probably won't run again......but some clone of hers will. Say, idiot Tim Kane or Elizabeth Warren....the names don't matter. The choice is the same.......sort of like shooting yourself in the foot.

How about public execution of the school shooter? Would that deter would be criminals?

Seriously, I do not think it would. They are way beyond thinking straight. That said, I approve of public execution of the shooter - just don't think it would be a deterance to others like him.

I just want to make sure that you guys realize that a ban on "bump stocks" will be a ban on "rate increasing devices". That is the slippery slope. The potential to have the ATF set a max or standard firing rate for semi-auto guns is dangerous. It could demand 10lb triggers like NY. Take a deer down cleanly with that. Say goodbye to your competition triggers, trigger jobs or anything else that makes guns shoot more accurately or smoother. All of those things potentially speed up the rate of fire.
This concerns all of us
Here's a link to an AFT agent and MAC talking about it.

I just want to make sure that you guys realize that a ban on "bump stocks" will be a ban on "rate increasing devices". That is the slippery slope. The potential to have the ATF set a max or standard firing rate for semi-auto guns is dangerous. It could demand 10lb triggers like NY. Take a deer down cleanly with that. Say goodbye to your competition triggers, trigger jobs or anything else that makes guns shoot more accurately or smoother. All of those things potentially speed up the rate of fire.
This concerns all of us
This is what worries me most. Whether or not it will happen under Trumps watch is hard to say but it will happen. Trump is doing the bump stock ban to ease the pressure but it won't ease up. Look at your modern day average liberal

This concerns all of us
That was an old proposal........I don't believe this one will have the same effect. That proposal was drawn by anti gun people, this one will be edited by the NRA. You can take your tin foil hat off now.

Sounded like he said banning any device that turns legal weapons into machine guns. If the law is written in such a way that only targets bump stocks then what have we lost that we didn't already lose a long time ago?
Bump stocks were a novelty that was technically lawful but was an obvious attempt to mimic full auto. Sometimes quite successfully.

If they start talking triggers or modifications that can "increase rate of fire" then we have the slippery slope.

The law needs to define what a bump stock is specifically, then he should attach a law that bans laws against teachers allowed carry in Schools and call it something catchy like the "Mass Shooting Deterrent Ban".

Trump is a gun guy.......it isn't like listening to some idiot like Obama. Trump and his family have always been outdoorsmen and used guns for many purposes including the security details they have employed for decades. He is a realist, in this case he is giving a penny to protect a dollar.

I just watched Trump's "speech".....This makes me sick:mad:, not because I think bump-fire stocks or binary triggers or (trigger "enhancements") are anything special but because like mentioned by others this is a very VERY slippery slope. When you can set/create a law/regulation that cannot be clearly defined you are opening up the floodgates for more arbitrary laws, then registration, then destruction/regulated/confiscation (or outright bans) by making so many things a burden/onerous, our rights become so neutered we end up like Europe ....whelp....time for more and better innovation on our part. (Hopefully they don't go after the bullet speed:p lol.....b/c you know it's not the speed that kills it's the sudden stop or lack thereof.o_O) ugh

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads