JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Save your fight for something that is worth fighting for. Bump fire stocks are a toy, not a tool. Its like losing a sock with a hole in it, I still have a perfectly good shoe to walk in.

You can bump fire an AR without a bump stock. All it takes is a belt loop. Look it up on youtube. Let's outlaw pants with belt loops. Bump stocks were a solution to a problem that did not exist and a question not asked - by very many at least. Sorry - ranting again!

I see arguments both ways. The question is, how many are good, how many are bad? Seems to me that more are bad than good, so I see value in getting the slime out - the ones that want to sit there and make a career personally benefiting from a life spent in congress.
I do not want being a Congressman, Senator, or President as a CAREER! Good ones don't need to be rewarded, just replaced by other good ones.

I really don't care a great deal about 'Bump Stocks' as I don't own one, but if I did then I'd care, and care a lot. So I don't care for any infringement. Period. I have not turned my Lifetime NRA Membership in, but I have written electronically to them many times since their public betrayal, expressing my opposition. I have not seen one thing from them in response, not to me or the membership in general. I expect them to stay mum until the last minute, then double down against the second amendment.

I by the way, think they were wrong in 1934 with NFA too. The 2nd amendment was meant to allow me and you to fight oppressors, civilians owned actual cannons back then. I need a 105 Howitzer, I need a Cobra helicopter with four 19 shot pods filled with 2.75" 17 pound warhead folding fin rockets..... I ABSOLUTELY NEED A A-10!

Okay now I feel better, I'm not going to get what I want or need, but I don't want any further erosion.

I am more concerned with proposed age limits, I carried a Loaded M-14 when I was seventeen. I was in Vietnam at eighteen. If you are old enough to carry a gun for the Country, then you are old enough to carry one in this Country.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top