JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From the NY Slimes, "News on gun front: Trump on Sunday called Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy, one of the leading gun control advocates in Congress, to say he wanted to work w him. Their staffs + Manchin/Toomey to coordinate this wk"

Chris Murphy is a "ban everything" guy, FWIW.

Tell him no

"Trump on Sunday called Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy, one of the leading gun control advocates in Congress, to say he wanted to work w him."

:s0125: :s0012:

From the NY Slimes, "News on gun front: Trump on Sunday called Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy, one of the leading gun control advocates in Congress, to say he wanted to work w him. Their staffs + Manchin/Toomey to coordinate this wk"

Chris Murphy is a "ban everything" guy, FWIW.
I expect everyone to fill out that email link provided by ActionHero Thanks.

Trump is going to get Manchin Toomey passed.

D141FCCD-21D2-48DC-AA1D-779E4757115B.jpeg

I have not seen this written here but his daughter has been making a lot of telephone calls to politicians (Ds and Rs) about GUN CONTROL.

I do not think that she and her husband ever changed parties. In fact, she could not vote for her Daddy in the NY primary since she NEVER CHANGED HER DEMOCRAT STATUS IN NY. Fact not some conspiracy theory or 'fake' news.

The news about her making a LOT of calls has been on many news sites and, in fact, has been confirmed by her office - WH. She is trying to help out - bla and bla. Yeah, sure and right. NOT!

Jarvanka, Javanka or I and J have a HUGE and bad influence over Trump and this is OLD NEWS. History since they came into the WH and in all national and foreign policies.

But the cult worshipers who think that he can't do any wrong and believe that he is there to HELP us will continue to think and believe what they choose to do.

THE GUN CONTROL LAWS WILL BE PASSED. MORE will follow before or after 2020 no matter who is in office.

I have never made a bet or gambled in 69 years but I will bet a piece of pie and a pot of coffee or tea to any pro 2nd Amendment supporter that THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads