JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never step in, never become involved, never help a child. and nothing will ever change I'm happy you stepped in to help Dave good job

Lots of people have, and ended up with a felony conviction. You have no way of knowing what is really going on and most teachers of self defense agree with me

It is called modern media. Why would any prefer emotionless type when it is not longer required (in fact antiquated) when conveying an emotional story? I don't see most of the people in here writing down their thoughts and mailing them out to everyone to read.

Very unwise to post incidents like this one on utube or any other digital media. If things go sour, you look like a narcissitic blow hard. Peng, you are a cool character, but, a true hero does not seek public accolades. Any future engagements can be colored in court by your Utube posts and forum posts. Please rethink! Greydog.

and things never change for 100 atta boys 1 oh crap can mess it up I agree you just never know how things are going to end up,more people take that chance than not
I seem to go out of my way to help people and i'm not going to stop,You can't live life being afraid..

It is called modern media. Why would any prefer emotionless type when it is not longer required (in fact antiquated) when conveying an emotional story? I don't see most of the people in here writing down their thoughts and mailing them out to everyone to read.
====================================================================

I don't understand you're point here, maybe because of the media form you chose to reply to me with, perhaps you could put you're reply in the form of a Youtube and link it to me.:s0155:

and things never change for 100 atta boys 1 oh crap can mess it up I agree you just never know how things are going to end up,more people take that chance than not
I seem to go out of my way to help people and i'm not going to stop,You can't live life being afraid..

You say fear, I say wisdom. I never said never, but in a family dispute I am walking away. Some of you people have apparently not been paying attention to the news stories where someone foolishly intervenes and several of the adults physically turn against the good Samaritan

====================================================================

I don't understand you're point here, maybe because of the media form you chose to reply to me with, perhaps you could put you're reply in the form of a Youtube and link it to me.:s0155:

:s0113:

In all seriousness though, I'm no longer interested in threads where someone just posts a link to a 3rd party website to make you watch a 10 minute video that took them 30+ minutes to film, edit, and upload.

It's great for people who want face time and attention, but bad for those who just want to assimilate data and respond efficiently.
Personally, I dont go to youtube to read posts and I dont go to forums to watch youtube videos.

:s0113:

In all seriousness though, I'm no longer interested in threads where someone just posts a link to a 3rd party website to make you watch a 10 minute video that took them 30+ minutes to film, edit, and upload.

It's great for people who want face time and attention, but bad for those who just want to assimilate data and respond efficiently.
Personally, I dont go to youtube to read posts and I dont go to forums to watch youtube videos.
I am sure the internet community is reeling from your lack of interest. I hope YouTube manages to hold on for a few more months before closing their doors.

PS: You desire to complain instead of just not watching could easily be construed as screaming "Look at me and how much better I am than other people!!!" So you might want to watch where you throw stones what with living in that glass house and all.

That is find for you. it is your choice after all. I would consider myself a coward if I failed to intervene in a calm manner and the child was hurt.

Bravado has little place in the real world these days.. I am far from a coward but I pick my battles and you throw yourself into everything pell mell, apparently

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top