JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would like to think, carrying or not that responsible people would interfere with a perceived kidnapping. Even if to just call the local law enforcement to let them sort it out.

Bravo for staying cool in the situation.

I've had to do similar things in the past. Like standing in a living room for 3 hours to make sure a drunk husband wouldn't have the nerve to hit his wife. I just stood there never answered his taunts and watched him behave like a moron. The next day while he was at work. A few of my friends showed up with 3 pickups and a large trailer and in less then 4 hours completely moved her out of the place and to a safe enviroment. Then a couple days later we moved everything into storage and a tiny hidden cabin in Salem set her up with a mail box drop got all her ID adresses changed or blocked and she got a restraining order.Then she told the nursing service she worked for to keep her working at the coast. He never knew where she was until 3 months after the divorce was done.

I see him every once in a while around town. he gives me the stink eye. But I know I did right making sure she was safe. And as it turned out I was right. She's now married to a very nice guy who take care of her the way she should be. And the ex is a drunk bitter Ahole.

You did what you had to as a man with a strong grasp on what is right and wrong.

I just can't stand when someone expects you to listen to a video and then writes script over it.
And I think most that do YouTube videos like watching themselves way too much.

Sorry,not that interesting. Put it in print

I just can't stand when someone expects you to listen to a video and then writes script over it.
And I think most that do YouTube videos like watching themselves way too much.

Sorry,not that interesting. Put it in print
Sorry, not interested in your inability to follow a simple video or you weird notion that people should have or do have any desire to cater to you. I will keep it like it is.

To each there own, but I must admit that Playboy is the only internet poster I have come across with such a penchant for posting a thread with a link to a Youtube of themselves talking about what the thread is about rather then typing it out like the rest of us schlubs would do. Why may I ask, that you just don't imbed the video here in your OP?

At any rate from the responses in this thread it sounds like you did a good deed, and good deeds should always be lauded, so I say to you, well done, what ever it was you did.:)

To each there own, but I must admit that Playboy is the only internet poster I have come across with such a penchant for posting a thread with a link to a Youtube of themselves talking about what the thread is about rather then typing it out like the rest of us schlubs would do. Why may I ask, that you just don't imbed the video here in your OP?

At any rate from the responses in this thread it sounds like you did a good deed, and good deeds should always be lauded, so I say to you, well done, what ever it was you did.:)
It is called modern media. Why would any prefer emotionless type when it is not longer required (in fact antiquated) when conveying an emotional story? I don't see most of the people in here writing down their thoughts and mailing them out to everyone to read.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top