JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jeez......

Remember? Hillary declared the NRA as her enemy.

Well, I am the NRA. And to some of them, that also means that I'm a Fascist, Nazi, Deplorable, Trumpster*, etc...... OMG....stop with the name calling. LOL.

Then, the LEFT also says that they only want, "reasonable and common sense gun controls."

Have you ever asked specifically? Who was gonna decide what's reasonable and common sense?

Hillary, The Brady Bunch, Moms Demand Action, Everytown, Moms Against Gun Violence, Nancy, Chucky, Gabby, Etc.....

What happened to, ".....shall not be infringed," Did the 2A say, "subject to reasonable and common sense gun controls?"

As far as I'm concerned........they can all go and take a long walk off of a short pier.

Aloha, Mark

*Trumpster
People that support Donald Trump and vote me for him during the 2016 election which was the biggest mistake in the history
He is a Trumpster so he must be a retard

Taken from the Urban Dictionary

Last Edited:
To be honest I didn't click on the OP, but speaking of narrowly missed trainwrecks and all..

upload_2017-5-13_22-32-27.jpeg

Snip................
3) We should stick to the issues, not attack the people. Many anti-gun people are actually quite nice people, although misguided and wrong on some issues (as are many gun owners too), they are not bad people.
.............Snip

I personally believe that no anti is a "nice person", from what I've seen, everyone of them consistently lies about us, spreads falsehoods about us, call us terrible names, blames us for every murder ever and tries to steal our rights away.

I can't see how you would call them "nice people".

Ray

This isn't a circle-jerking coffee klatch.. it's a pro-gun forum.

And this particular sub-forum is for posts regarding firearms news, not for disparaging
I personally believe that no anti is a "nice person", from what I've seen, everyone of them consistently lies about us, spreads falsehoods about us, call us terrible names, blames us for every murder ever and tries to steal our rights away.

I can't see how you would call them "nice people".

Ray

They believe the lies and repeat them. They think they are doing what is right.

Most people, not just anti-gunners believe the lies they are told and repeat. I know people who think that they are doing the right thing by taking away different rights - the right of someone to marry someone else, the right of someone to determine what meds they take, or what substances they use to medicate themselves, or that they must wear their seat belts, or they must wear helmets when riding a motorcycle, or they must pay taxes to help other people with their life expenses, or it is okay for their religion to be taught in schools, but no other religion, that it is okay to ban someone from being a teacher if they are gay, or ban this that or the other thing.

We have hundreds of thousands of people in prison now for simple drug possession charges, whose only crime is possession of a chemical substance. There are other people who want to do the same thing to gun owners. There are people in Texas who want to put people in jail for owning dildos (there is, or was a law) because it offends their sensibilities.

People from all different political (right, left, middle) and religious belief systems think all of this is okay for them to force on other people because they think it is the right thing to do.

Most everybody wants to rule the world and force others to live the way they think others should live. Very few want to just let others alone to live their own lives as long as they do not harm others.

Most people, apart from this desire to control how everybody else lives, are relatively good people.

The first step towards making someone an enemy, is to dehumanize them by demonizing them. Trying to understand them is the first step towards being able to deal with them and convince them that they are wrong in some respects.

I really don't care what people believe, as long as they don't force those beliefs on others, and I know very few people who are not guilty of that failing. It is simple human nature.

Not saying that all of them are good or bad........but, there are reasons why regulations and laws are made.

Freedom of choice, also comes with responsibility. Unfortunately, some don't see it as their responsibility to suffer the consequences for their own decisions (bad or good). Then, there are those that will force me to deal with the aftermath of that person's freedom to make a (what I might call) "bad decision." Eliminate that. And, I might be convinced to give more freedom to someone who wants to make their own, "bad decisions." Humm.....perhaps Including what is currently deemed to be illegal drug usage.

As an example: Legalize Heroin

Tell you what....I ain't paying taxes to help fund you or your children, while you have chosen to self medicate. How is that for a start?

Why not just save the children?

Are they my children? There are consequences to one's freedom to choose a drug filled lifestyle. Why should I be forced to pay for your children? I made my own children......I need to care for them. You made yours.....so, you need to care for yours.

That being said.....I can also choose to give to charity or not.

And, YES......even "good decisions" has some consequences that may negatively affect a person down stream. Example: The cattle baron who takes his cattle to drink at the river's edge.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Jim Carry too, if he'd just kept his trap shut I would still keep laughing at him playing the court jester.What a Richard!!!!
Liam Neeson is another rabbit dog that I'll never watch again. A washed up has-been.

I never did watch Jim Carrey. It's just not for me. But Liam really messed up when he spewed his anti-2A views... why is it that these Hollyweird fools make violent gun toting movies and then talk out the other sides of their mouths... I just can't respect people that drop their beliefs for $$$.

I never did watch Jim Carrey. It's just not for me. But Liam really messed up when he spewed his anti-2A views... why is it that these Hollyweird fools make violent gun toting movies and then talk out the other sides of their mouths... I just can't respect people that drop their beliefs for $$$.

Exactly, it's a thing called hypocritical awareness, they spew then do (kinda stupid and morality wrong).

I've always said that I would support Trump whole heartedly if he did two things. First, colonize space. Second, built a wall around the PNW.
I suppose we could start at the Great State of Jefferson boarder. LoL JK tho it has it's appeal. Totally serious about colonizing space tho. I'd praise him, or whoever, as among the best world leaders ever.

Glad to see those lobbies are failing, maybe they can find real jobs trying to solve real issues. Seems the whole anti movement only wants to draw attention anyway.

It also helps him remove the bicycle seat from his arse.
Back when I was a indestructible kid we used to ride our bikes down a hill and jump over the picnic table at the bottom of said hill.
A friend of mine got a Mongoose BMX bike for his birthday and of course his dad "assembled" it.
So...
He takes off hell bent for leather , down the hill hits the berm to get air and jumps....
While in mid flight ... his bicycle seat falls off!...:eek:
Luckily he heard us yelling and baled....:D
Andy

You mean the neutered very poor excuse of a man that is at home cooking, cleaning, doing all the laundry, child care & her personal secretary??? Probably at home watching Oprah...:eek::eek::eek: Or with a hooker (male probably)....:eek::eek::eek::eek:
You know a man that gets to do that is lucky. Taking care of the house and raising kids is damned hard.

Her husband is a delta bravo for marrying her, not for being a home keeper.

Back when I was a indestructible kid we used to ride our bikes down a hill and jump over the picnic table at the bottom of said hill.
A friend of mine got a Mongoose BMX bike for his birthday and of course his dad "assembled" it.
So...
He takes off hell bent for leather , down the hill hits the berm to get air and jumps....
While in mid flight ... his bicycle seat falls off!...:eek:
Luckily he heard us yelling and baled....:D
Andy
And if he didn't bail he would be the mayor of Seattle 's BF today

You know a man that gets to do that is lucky. Taking care of the house and raising kids is damned hard.

A long long time ago I tried it during a short period of unemployment (1974 recession)... NOPE, I'm just not wired that way... found a job fast by enlisting in USCG!

Want some more useless information today may 15 the first MacDonald 's was opened in 1940 as a BBQ restaurant lol

If you want to do that, you have to go back to their 1937 restaurant at the Monrovia airport called "The Airdrome". The location in S.B. didn't start assembly line burgers till a few years after 1940. :)

And yes, this information is useless. :p:D

And this particular sub-forum is for posts regarding firearms news, not for disparaging

They believe the lies and repeat them. They think they are doing what is right.

Most people, not just anti-gunners believe the lies they are told and repeat. I know people who think that they are doing the right thing by taking away different rights - the right of someone to marry someone else, the right of someone to determine what meds they take, or what substances they use to medicate themselves, or that they must wear their seat belts, or they must wear helmets when riding a motorcycle, or they must pay taxes to help other people with their life expenses, or it is okay for their religion to be taught in schools, but no other religion, that it is okay to ban someone from being a teacher if they are gay, or ban this that or the other thing.

We have hundreds of thousands of people in prison now for simple drug possession charges, whose only crime is possession of a chemical substance. There are other people who want to do the same thing to gun owners. There are people in Texas who want to put people in jail for owning dildos (there is, or was a law) because it offends their sensibilities.

People from all different political (right, left, middle) and religious belief systems think all of this is okay for them to force on other people because they think it is the right thing to do.

Most everybody wants to rule the world and force others to live the way they think others should live. Very few want to just let others alone to live their own lives as long as they do not harm others.

Most people, apart from this desire to control how everybody else lives, are relatively good people.

The first step towards making someone an enemy, is to dehumanize them by demonizing them. Trying to understand them is the first step towards being able to deal with them and convince them that they are wrong in some respects.

I really don't care what people believe, as long as they don't force those beliefs on others, and I know very few people who are not guilty of that failing. It is simple human nature.

As I've gotten older, and hopefully more wise and mature, I find this more and more true. I grew up in a liberal household although military. As I got older, I discovered I leaned way more toward conservative values, but called myself independent because I didn't have a great passion on the abortion issue. Not for it, but believe it's a choice individuals have to answer for.
Ultimately I find I'm closer to a libertarian. I really don't care what other do or believe unless it infringes on MY rights.
I don't "support" gay marriage, would rather it be called something else, but in the end, it doesn't change what the relationship is and I don't care. It does not impact my life and believe government should be in the marriage business anyway.
Practice and teach your religion, but don't tell me I can't say Merry Christmas or talk about Christian values.
There are nice anti gun people out there. Just like there are nice vegans. Most are misguided and don't know better. My argument always is that you can choose not to carry, own shoot (or eat meat) etc, but why do you think you have the right to tread on my rights? Once we talk facts, not unicorns and fairies, we can agree to disagree BUT the passion to take my rights away dies down in many.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top